Introduction

Hello everyone,

Happy to see you again after a long gap😍. I am very happy to present my third story "FOREVER IN MY HEART❣️". This is not a fanfiction story. This story tells about a beautiful friendship of 3 people. This story also contains love, fight, misunderstanding, family emotions and more friendship. I hope you all will like it💞 Kindly excuse my flaws because i am not much good in English🙏

Lets start the story

Manasvini ,A 23 year old girl living in Bangalore with her friends support

Manasvini ,A 23 year old girl living in Bangalore with her friends support. She saw her mother face in photos only. She likes her father so much. But he died few year before. Her childhood days are filled with pain and tears☹️. She came to Bangalore with support of a Women who always stand for her. Her name is "Sudha".

Vijay,24 year boy who born in a rich family

Vijay,24 year boy who born in a rich family. He always receive only love from his family members❤️. He will go to any esteem to keep his family happy. He loves his mother so much more than his father. Very soon he going to take over her family business. He has one younger brother who always friendly with him💞. He love his brother so much. Sometimes he maintain secret from his mother but never hide anything from his brother. He always call his brother as his first best friend. He has one more friend, that is "Manasvini".She was the only friend in girls(many girls feel jealous) to him and he trust her so much. One day his mother brought her to his family, from the moment he treat her as a family member👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

 One day his mother brought her to his family, from the moment he treat her as a family member👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Vishwa,23 years boy, commonly known brother of Vijay. He loves his brother so much and who always keeps his surrounding happy. His dream wants to open a big advertisement company😍. He never told about his dream to his father because his father wants his two sons to take his business after him☹️. Now he was in dilemma whether to full fill his fathers wish or to concentrate on his dream🤔. Only persons who know about his dream is his elder brother Vijay and his best friend Manasvini💞. He love his brother so much and never allow any bad vibes to near his brother❤️. He always loves to tease, play and fight with his Manasvini. Though both fight a lot, they always care for each other and Manasvini always ready to took the blames in order to save Vishwa. He used to commit mistake easily and get scolding's from others. After the arrival of Manasvini never allow anyone to scold him and always tries to protect him. But Vijay never liked Manasvini being blamed.so most of the time, he tells the truth. In those times Vishwa hate his brother so much😠. He treat her as a family member and always feels a mother love in her. He trust her more then anyone in the world.

Vijay,Manasvini,Vishwa used to spend time together. They always gives important to their friendship and always stands for each other❤️💞

Sudha-Mother of Vijay and Vishwa. She always address Manasvini also her daughter❤️. Only person who know about manasvini's past life is her. She treats everyone equal. Sometimes her husband and sons feels jealous by watching sudha's loves towards  manasvini.She never hide anything from her family members( except manasvini past life).At present, her only wish is to keep her family happy and wants her husband to consider Manasvini as his daughter. 

Venkat-Father of Vijay and Vishwa. Everyone address him as "monster of business". He is the CEO of V.V company. He is a very strict person and never trust anyone easily except his family member. He loves his wife and son so much. He will do anything in order to save his family. He may look very rude outside but he is a very good man, unfortunately many people failed to understand it. He married his long term bestie "sudha".He never goes against his wife wishes. He love his wife so much. One day, his wife brings a girl(Manasvini) to home and introduced to everyone. She asked permission  for allowing the girl to stay with them. Though he didn't like the girl, but allowed her to stay with us. So that her wife will be happy. He allowed the girl to stay in guest house which is opposite to their house. He help her for higher studies and heired her in his office. Many times he asked about manasvini's background but his wife denied to say.After watching the way his wife caring manasivini gives him more discomfort. So he always being strict to manasvini.

Other characters are introduced in upcoming episode makkaley

Kindly share your opinion about the story in comment box

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.