1

Once upon a time in the bustling city of New York, Mary Jane Watson, the beloved girlfriend of Spider-Man, found herself in a perilous situation. A group of sinister villains had kidnapped her, and to her horror, they subjected her to a mysterious mind-regression treatment. As a result, Mary Jane's mind regressed to that of a baby.

This wicked group of criminals, led by the notorious Dr. Octopus, had also captured several other women and subjected them to the same treatment. Their evil plan was to organize a clandestine space auction, where wealthy and twisted individuals from all over the world could bid on these helpless victims. It was a horrifying display of human depravity.

Meanwhile, Spider-Man, the city's beloved hero, was tirelessly searching for Mary Jane, unaware of the danger that awaited him. He used his incredible spider-senses and unmatched agility to investigate every lead, but the villains were always steps ahead.

With each passing day, Spider-Man grew more desperate, realizing that time was running out for Mary Jane and the other victims. He sought the help of his trusted allies, but even their combined efforts seemed futile against the cunning and ruthlessness of the villains.

As the day of the space auction approached, Spider-Man's determination reached new heights. He knew he couldn't save them alone, but he refused to give up. With unwavering resolve, he devised a daring plan to infiltrate the auction and rescue the victims.

Disguised as a wealthy bidder, Spider-Man made his way into the secret location where the auction was being held. The sight before him was chilling - rows of cages containing the victims, each one trapped in a regressed state. Their innocence and helplessness tugged at his heart.

Spider-Man fought his way through hordes of guards, using his incredible strength and agility to subdue them. With each victory, he moved closer to the captives, determined to set them free. The villains, realizing their plan was unraveling, fought back fiercely, but Spider-Man's determination and love for Mary Jane gave him the strength to overcome every obstacle.

The news of Spider-Man's heroic defeat spread like wildfire throughout the city, restoring fear and terror in the hearts of its citizens. Mary Jane and the other victims slowly recovered from their ordeal, supported by the love and care of their loved ones.

Spider-Man, as always, continued to protect the city from evil, knowing that his unwavering dedication to justice and the safety of its people was his greatest responsibility.

And so, the story of Mary Jane Watson's kidnapping and the harrowing space auction came to an end, reminding us all of the power of love, bravery, and the indomitable spirit of Spider-Man.