QUICK A/N (PLS READ!)

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Hello everyone! I'm super excited about this book, I've been wanting to do something like this since I restarted MHA!

Before we get into the quirks, I want to give a quick disclaimer, plus quickly go over my mini form that I created for each quirk so no one's confused!

First of all, these are all quirks that I randomly came up with! Whether or not someone has come up with them before, I don't know, but just know I'm not trying to steal or copy anyone's ideas! This is all for fun!

Second of all, in the case that you would like to use any of these quirks, there's no need to ask for credits or permission! Even if I did want credits, I really can't force anyone to credit me if they don't want to, so it's not a problem whatsoever!

Now, let me get into my mini form I've created!

The form consists of these headers:
Quirk Name
Quirk Type
Explaination
Possible Quirk Factors
Strength Examples
Weakness Examples
Characters With Similar Quirks
My Personal Rating (_/10)

I believe (in my opinion) that the first three are pretty self explanatory; I give you the quirk name, if the quirk is an emitter/transformation/mutant type, and a somewhat-thorough explaination of the quirk. Possible quirk factors, however, I feel can be a bit confusing.

According to the My Hero Academia Wiki, "The term "Quirk Factor" refers to the collective traits that compose a Quirk. This includes the primary Quirk power as well as all the biological mechanisms that allow said primary power to function properly." For example, Katsuki Bakugo sweats nitroglycerin-like liquids from his hands with the ability to ignite them on his command, so his quirk factor is his sweat!

Strength and weakness examples will just be small lists of what I think could be suitable for the quirks and how they would make your character perform on the battlefield! Characters with similar quirks is mainly used for inspiration in case you're having trouble thinking of more ideas for you character! And then the ranking is just how well I like the quirk!

With ALL that being said, I sincerely hope you all enjoy the quirks! I love coming up with new ideas, and I really hope I can help inspire some ideas!

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯