Reoccurring Moments- 1.

A/N: Just a little note, I am not very experienced, so I apologize if something doesn't make sense. I am also a very busy person so don't expect frequent updates if anyone actually gets into this series. Thanks for reading and enjoy the book!

-

Every good story starts off with a main character, a protagonist if you will, as well as an antagonist, the villain. However, I am no villain, simply a civilian, not even the main character, just a person living on the sidelines of this cruel world. Now, why don't we get into the real stuff, hm?

-

-

A loud crash alerted the townsfolk. A man had been pushed into one of the carts in the market. The culprit, was a young woman, who stood with her arms crossed in a nonchalant way. The woman showed no anger or remorse towards the man she had pushed. He was not injured, just taken aback at what had happened. He angrily got up and rushed towards the woman with an infuriated scowl across his face. A passerby grabbed him and held him back as a few others helped restrain the violent man. 

The woman didn't flinch or show any fear towards the bulky figure who had just lunged at her. The man started cursing at the woman and struggled against the townsfolk who had him restrained. The people who held onto him pulled him away from her as a smirk grew on her face. 

Parker, who had witnessed the whole scene, remained indifferent and casually walked by towards his destination. It was not an uncommon event to see in the markets, although it was usually between two men who would start beating each other aggressively. He looked towards the woman, who had started walking towards her destination as well, as she still had a smirk on her face.

He just wanted to get to the bakery as fast as he could without any problems. He quickened his walking pace and reached the bakers in no time. The sweet scent from freshly baked loaves of bread interrupted his thoughts as he inhaled deeply for more of the smell. He walked into the shop and picked up his usual order, 2 loafs of bread for him and his family. "Thanks Richard, I always appreciate coming into town for this bread of yours," he walked up to the counter with a coin in his hand and paid for his bread. " No problem Parker, I always appreciate your business as well!" Richard smiled at him brightly and gave him his bread as he wrapped them in a loose cloth to keep them safe.

Parker waved the man goodbye with a barely noticeable smile shown on his face. He continued his walk home, hoping for it to not be interrupted like before. He reached the doors to his small cottage he shared with his sister, father, and mother. His father wasn't the greatest person, but he was to be delt with later when he returns home from work. Hi sister was too smart for her own good, she loved to read, even if women weren't allowed to. His mother, she was an average housewife and she did most of the house chores by herself. His mother was the kindest person he had ever known, and the most intelligent.

He set the bread wrapped in cloth on the table and unfolded the soft fabric tied around it. He noticed a small piece of parchment hidden in the folds of the cloth. He assumed it was from Richard and he put it in his pocket to read later. He put the loaves of bread away in its breadbox and he headed to his room where he could get some time alone for a while.

He remembered the note Richard had left him and reached into his pocket to grab it. He unfolded the parchment and it read, "meet me at the bakery after I close, I wanna hang out  Richard" Parker considered staying home instead, but he decided to suck it up and head over there later. 

Parker walked through town again as he neared the bakery. He took a look at his pocket watch and made sure he wasn't too early. "Oh, I apologize sir but we have already closed th- Oh, just you Parker!" he smiled at him and set up a chair for Parker to sit on since they were all stacked neatly to the side. "So I'm assuming you got the note I put, anyways, how have you been recently?" A bright smile beamed across Richards's dark face and made Parker a little bit nervous, or that's what it felt like to him.