My Sad Sad Life.

(HELLO GUYS IM BOOTYCHILD or FONDA GOLD WHATEVER ITS A FAKE NAME SOO RITE NOW IM SIPPING FIZZY WATER AND SHIPPING TO THE POINT I HAVE NO BOATS LEFT JK . THIS STORY IS MAINLY BETWEEN ALEXANDER AND FREDDY BUT THERE IS SO MUCH OTHER SHIPS SO ENJOY)

I am Alexander Toredor, a brown haired male ballet dancer who has been recently been kicked out of my own dance group. I live in a small apartment and own a small car. I am now unemployed and desperately looking for a job. I would go for any job at all and today was my lucky day. I got to be reintroduced to my childhood friends Freddy and co. It all started with a brief walk down the alleyway on a rainy-day shuffling through the wet newspapers on the ground crying as I walked. " how could my own dance group do that to me?" just then I slipped on the soggy papers. "oww I hit my head" I looked over and read the article " Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria?" I quickly got up and rushed to my apartment. ^flashback^ " Jeb wait up" I said " what Alex you won fair and square. I thought I was the best but apparently not" he said " I'm sorry I'm so good" I chuckled. It was fun to play hide and seek in Freddy Pizzeria. All the parents were outside on these hot days and being allowed to roam pirates cove and the stage was a blast. ^flashback over^ " oh Jeb why did you ever leave?" I pondered I still remember the last day I saw him. Now I know what happened all those dreadful years ago in my favorite pizza place . Jeb never left. I made a small bowl of ice cream and cried myself to sleep on the couch. I woke up the next morning and quickly got dressed to visit the Pizzeria. I walked in and it smelt like grease and old water. I second guessed myself Did I really want this job?? "Hello I'm Maria and welcome to Freddy*cough cough * Fazbears Pizzeria. oh sorry im sick I *cough* need to go home" she said as she left. I looked around "MARIA GET BACK HERE WE NEED YOU FOR NIGHT SHIFT" a man said. " hey buddy im sorry but were really busy can you either go home or help me out". Great customer service I thought. " um actually I saw your add in the paper and..." "Great come back in 4 hours" he said shoving me out the door. I didn't want to really take the job but I just went for it. The 4 hours went by so quick and I was greeted by the same man at the door " here are the keys umm just listen to the phone guy and you'll be set bye" he said as he got in his busted up car. Wow im not ready at all I said as I sat in the office chair. I listened to the phone guy"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay? Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced." Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night. " he said. " why would I close the doors" I said out loud. I decided to walk around and check out the area I saw a note on the ground saying " Fazbear and Friends will be moving into a bigger better place where there will be cuter cooler animatronics" "Nooo I will only have this job for 5 nights, maybe I can ask if I can stay with the crew to the new location" I yelled at the note. Just then I saw a light on backstage I walked back and found an lever that turns on the band and a plugin for a phone or radio. the radio was unplugged and I plugged in my phone and put on a song and pulled the lever. " Cool the band is dancing to my music" I said as I swayed back and forth on stage next to Chica "yeah Chica move those hips" I laughed . I looked at Bonnie and remembered. ^flashback^ it was the next Friday when my stepmom would take me to Freddy's. I waited for Jeb and his friends we were going to have a dance off on stage. little did I know this was the last day I would see him. Cindy my friend told me I should tell Jeb that I liked him. I loved that blonde haired blue eyed boy and I think he liked me too. Me and Cindy walked over to the prize corner and stared at Golden Freddy. At the time they had Golden Freddy pass out prizes to kids. Golden Freddy got up. " Are you in there Jim??" Cindy said. Jim was our friend that usually worked as Golden Freddy since it was a mascots suit "Uhh yeah its me" the man said. he didn't sound like Jim but I didn't really care. he was wearing a purple shirt underneath . something Jim would never wear. we walked away with our presents and I met Jeb in the hallway. he walked with me to the stage. the room was empty the parents were outside " I always thought of you as Freddy" I said. " I always thought of you as Uhh umm Pretty?" he said shyly. " I have something for yo.." "Hey Jeb come on Jim wants us to see this bring Alex along" Burt said . Burt was my other friend along with Abe who were fallowing Golden Freddy down a hallway. "Come on " Jeb said grabbing my wrist. "No I need to go to the bathroom first, go with out me" I lied. "okay" he ran along. I saw he was holding a flower behind him, for me...

OKAY GUYS HOW WAS THAT FOR CHAPTER 1 PLEASE COMMENT I AM OPEN TO IDEAS

CANT WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!