•part - 5•

It's Been a 2 weeks that day. I was completely lost in her. I just can't stop thinking about her. Right now I'm in office checking some files.

Taehyung pov

I was checking files that my sectary gives me I was busy in checking the file. The door open with loud thud sound I look at the person.

Jungkook: hyung, we found him. *breathing heavily*

Taehyung: where is he?

Jungkook: he is in xxx place.

Taehyung: tell our guards that we have to leave for the mission right now.

Jungkook nodded and left.

Taehyung: you made a biggest mistake by messing with me, now I will show your real place *smirking*

After that we left office and go towards my car i and jungkook sat in backseat.

Jungkook: I'll tell jimin to come over.

Taehyung: okay.

We are now in a where that Kang lives. Jimin guards shoot Kang guards my guards searching that Kang, one of my guard calling me and said that kang is in a basement. I,jungkook,jimin went basement but the basement is emty I saw pair of shoes behind the curtains I smirk and walk towards the curtains one hand in my pocket and remove the curtains with one hand I saw that bastard shivering badly I signaled my one guard. One guard come and he picked up kang with one hand.

And of the pov

Author pov

Mr.kang sitting in chair his hands and feets were tied with rops. Basement door open jimin, taehyung, jungkook come in basement seeing this state of kang taehyung smirk and sat on chair. Jungkook Poured water on kang's face. Kang slowly slowly open his eyes, he saw taehyung in front of his eyes, he shivering badly, taehyung just smirk. And say

Taehyung: What made you think you could escape me? *smirked*

Kang shuttering badly.

Jungkook: why did you do this *glare at kang*

Mr.kang: because i-i want that taehyung's m-mafia Position, but i-i failed, i-i want to be a WORLD MOST DANGEROUS MAFIA *loudly* but that BITCH got in the way so i-i did it.

Jungkook shot his right leg. Kang groan in pain, but what he did after that, all people are in shook.

Mr.kang: w-what did you t-think I w-was the only one who i-i want t-this? *smirk*
N-no you are w-wrong taehyung. Look, you w-will be p-prepared f-for whatever is g-going to happen n-next *laughing*

Taehyung confused by his words before he could say anything taehyung shot in his left leg. Gun revolves around his face and say

Taehyung: your family live In busan right and your beautiful daughter study in xxx University right? *smirk*

Mr.kang: d-don't bring my family i-in between y-you and me. I w-won't lea--

Before he could say Taehyung shoot in his stomach, kang screamed his lungs out and crying badly. Jungkook and jimin just standing there and smirking.

Jungkook: there's no use screaming now.

Taehyung smirking and get up from the chair. And say

Taehyung: have a nice journey. *smirked*

He shoot in his head.

Taehyung: clean this shit.

After that Taehyung,jimin, jungkook went out from the basement. Go towards his car. Jimin sat in passenger seat, jungkook and taehyung sat in backseat.

Taehyung: jungkook say thanks to your friend *say in looking out of window* and jimin thank you.

Jimin: yahh, Don't do that I'm like your brother

Taehyung: hmm.

Jungkook: jimin hyung, when you are getting married?

Jimin: soon.

Taehyung looking outside of the window and thinking about that kang words, jungkook wave hand in front of Taehyung eyes, taehyung snapped out.

Jungkook: hyung, I'm calling your name multiple time where are you lost?

Taehyung: um, I was just thinking that kang words

Jungkook: yahh, he is just scared of you that's why he told us that words.

Taehyung hummed.

Jimin: yaeh Taehyung, Don't worry. *smile*

They reached their office, jimin go to his office and taehyung, jungkook went their office.

At University

Yn pov

I was preparing mathematics. Yeah because tomorrow we have exam. Ughh I hate exam, I was average student.

Yn: aishh! I don't like exam *sadly pout*

Jiya: yaeh, same why exam are made?

Yn: yahh, you get the best marks by saying like this.

Jiya: I know, but I also don't like exam. *sigh*

We just talking about exam, professor come in class room.

Professor: hello students, so Tomorrow we have maths exam I hope you all well prepared for that. *smile*

All students talking about tomorrow exam some students are happy, how can anyone happy for that, some students are sad, some are preparing for exam. The class went on like this.

Time skip
At canteen

Author pov

Yn and jiya eating their lunch, jennie also with them, yeah jiya,yn,jennie are became best friend. They are talking each other.

Yn: jiya, when jimin oppa married?

Jiya: I don't know

Yn: aish, you are his sister and you don't know. *sigh*

Jennie chuckled at their talking. The day went like this.

Park Mansion
At 8 pm

Jiya pov

I sat in living room and preparing for Tomorrow exam, I heard a doorbell ring, maid open a door and reveling jimin oppa. I went towards him and hugged him, he go upstairs and after 5 Min he come from upstairs. We both are eat our lunch, suddenly jimin oppa say

Jimin: jiya, I want you tell you something *serious*

I hummed.

Jimin: ROSÈ AND I GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH.

Thank you for reading 💜
See you in next part 🫶
Please vote and like 💜🙏🏻