Erotic Head Cannon with Johnny Ringo and Curly Bill

It's going to take quite a bit of convincing for these cowboys to show you their feet and toes.... Let alone let you touch them. For Curly, he doesn't want you to see his ugly, stinky feet. For Ringo, he can't imagine a woman serving him that way... Especially you since he regards himself as your protector....To let his guard down will challenge Johnny Ringo. A little or a lot of whiskey to render him a little helpless...

When Curly Bill sets out to seduce you, he will do anything to grab your attention and will do even more to keep it. You didn't make it easy and he does tend to enjoy the uncertainty of whether or not he can make you swoon over him, but for a man like Curly, he can't wait too long. It isn't that he'll move on to another woman if the one he desires is you, but will become frustrated if he can't impress you enough to get you to go with him. After weeks of bringing you flowers, complimenting, offering to help in any way he can, spoiling you with chocolates and showing up anywhere you happen to be, he finally finds success when you smile at him and agree to have dinner with the old cowboy.

Curly can be a handful, especially when drunk and sometimes in his drunkenness, he can exert a questionable sense of humor. Now that you're Curly's girl, he treats you like the treasure he knows you are and he makes certain everyone knows you're with him and he beams with pride every time the two of you are together.

It is during a visit at your place when you offer a massage to your cowboy.

"Take your boots off," you say, looking at the rustler's big feet. "I'll rub your feet for you..." Your eyes lock with his and Curly sports a sheepish grin and lets out a chuckle.

"Well, you don't want to see my feet," he answers shyly. He's a bit off guard since he never had a woman ask if she can rub his feet nor is the cowboy king keen on showing his feet to anyone. The cowboy lifestyle is very hard on their feet and toes; cowboys endure everything from bunions to discolored toenails and a stink that can permeate a bunkhouse so intensely, some cowboys keep their boots on while sleeping in a bunkhouse or just opt to sleep outside. So you can imagine Curly's apprehension.

"Why? You've seen my toes!" You answer, suddenly realizing you go to Chinatown every two weeks to receive a pedicure complete with brightly colored pink toenails that look evenly trimmed and absolutely beautiful.

"You got real pretty feet," Curly Bill answers in a quiet voice, looking you up and down. "My feet don't look nothin' like yours. And well..." He wants to tell you how much his feet really stink, but suddenly feels embarrassed. He gets up off the couch and smiles at you.

"Why would you wanna rub my feet?" He asks, his smile turning to a boyish grin. He sits back next to you.

"Make you feel good," you respond. He flicks his tongue as he does when amused by something and looks intently into your eyes.

"I already feel good," he says, leaning in to kiss you. You return his kiss and tell him to remain still.

"Don't move..." You whisper and Curly's manliness begins to throb with such intensity, he believes if he were drunk, he may take you against your will...But he remains gentlemanly, trying to think of what Ringo might say in a moment like this. He chuckles softly and lets you kiss him, feeling compelled to hold you, but enjoys the helpless feeling that washes over him while he obeys your command to stay motionless. After a few moments of kissing you, he can't take anymore and cups your face and lays a kiss on you. Then with his thick mustache, he tickles your neck. When your eyes find his, he smiles shyly.

"Please?" You beg. Curly is so tempted to remove his Ace of Spades calvary boots, but resists since he can feel his face grow red with a blushing you're not used to seeing.