Chapter 1

Braxton walks to school, a pep in his step. He has all the confidence in the world after getting a 50 win streak on Fortnite. Once he got to the gym he immediately began bragging to his friend Cal and Kyle. "Guys, you just won't believe this. I got a 50 WIN STREAK!" After Braxton said that Cal and Kyle looked shocked. "WHAT!? I can't even get a 5 win streak!" Cal says. "Heh, maybe I could teach you something." Braxton says. They both continue the day, just as normal. They both had gym class together so they went to the locker rooms to change. They always change together, but something was different looking at each others non existent boobs. Cal blushed, and so did Braxton. But they continued getting dressed and went to gym. Today they were playing dodgeball. The coach teamed Cal and Braxton together. They easily beat the other team. "Hey we make a pretty good team!" Braxton says to cade as they dab eachother up. But there was more passion in the dab then usual. They get to math class, and they have to play a math game. They choose eachother as partners. Immediately Cal wins. "Heh, maybe you're not so good at everything." Cal remarks with a smirk. "Yeah yeah whatever. Anyways you still up for the sleepover tomorrow?" Braxton says. Cal nods and they continue the day. They eventually have to split for third hour. Cal goes to art class while Braxtongoes to science. "Alright guys today we are gonna be learning about limiting factors in populations. As you know, there are limiting factors that can limit the growth of the population such as," the teacher begins writing on the board. "Predators, make sure you are getting this in your notebooks." Braxton can't stop thinking about Cal. After the teacher finishes she directs everyone to finish evidence B. He just can't get his mind off of cal and the sleepover they are gonna have tomorrow. Meanwhile Cal in art class is working on his chalk mural and working hard. He did a cake and is now working on coloring it in with wet chalk. Though, as he's coloring he can't stop thinking of Braxton. Tomorrow they were gonna sleepover and it is gonna be awesome.