[ 1 ]

REMINDER: this is all fictional meaning this is meant to entertain the reader, there is stuff done in this book that you shouldn't do (not eating) please do not follow her, I do not own any of the pictures used in this book.

You and Sebastian were the it couple, everything was like a fairy tale you guys were eachothers prom dates, you guys communicated, and there wasn't anything wrong.

Until Sebastian breaks up with you out of nowhere, after this you still haven't moved on after 2 weeks.

"hey elena, you okay?" You turn your head to see your best friend Liam (jungwon) standing beside you, "yeah I am.." you say tiredly looking back down.

"I know you aren't el" Liam says sitting beside you putting his arm around your shoulder, "it's about Seb isn't it.." he says slowly making his way to hug you.

"n-no it's not.." you stutter as tears fill your eyes cause you heard his name, Liam lays your head on his chest comforting you.

"Hey it's gonna be okay, maybe it will be hard for now but it's gonna get better" Liam says comforting you, "you've been saying that since 2 weeks ago.." you mutter out still crying.

After a while you wash up and head to class, just then you bump into someone, Seb. He waves at you as you guys make eye contact before walking away, you felt your heart slowly breaking after that.

TIME SKIP

You're home, still crying. You missed Seb a lot and it was understandable knowing it felt right whenever you were with him, now knowing that it's all over all you could do was cry knowing damn well it's hard to move on from a guy who treated you right compared to any other guy you could have ever dated.

"hey tell me when you're ready to eat okay el?" your mom says giving you space, "mm okay.." you tell her as she leaves the room.

"I wish I could turn back time, wonder why was I not good enough for him.." you write on your diary, with tears still flowing out.

You hadn't came out for dinner, you didn't wanna eat thinking it could be your punishment for not being good enough for him.

You put yourself to sleep, well at least you try to sleep cause you thought about Seb almost all the time.

"One day you'll find out what happened el, maybe it's not right now but soon." Seb says

You wake up from your dream where everything was back to normal where you still were dating Seb but you realize it's just a dream but he had a message for you.

Maybe he had something going on while we still dated you thought, you ask your mom if you can skip school for today and she allowed you to.

You head to Liam's house knowing that he skipped to, you knock on his door "liammmm!!!" you scream hoping he'll hear you.

He opens the door and hugs you, "hiiii ell" he says as he lets go and lets you in. You guys head to his bedroom and do whatever like vent and stuff.

After he leaves to use the restroom you decide to look around his room, you notice a diary trying to resist the urge to read it but just then you see a letter from Seb.

It says "to Liam, From Seb." you decide to read it where it says, "Hi Liam, I hope this reaches you well, please treat el with all respect I know that you like her. I can't tell her a secret of mine yet which is the reason why we broken up but I'll tell you so head to the alleyway near Starbucks at 9 pm later okay? I trust you dude."

What is Seb's secret??