•| Win to date Brozone🍂

•Chapter~1

You lived on a flower base house hanging on a large tree, you peacefully arranging your paperworks from your box, when you suddenly saw a magazine of a boy band called "Brozone".

You looked curious. Reading the poster saying,"Win to date all the members." You smiled seeing this since you've been fan of Brozone. So you decided to call the number on telephone.

You were so rousingly to meet them. Although you don't have chance to get picked since many trolls have joined.

63 days passed no miracle and no updates of you getting picked as their dates. You were lying down to your bed hopeless.

Suddenly your telephone rang and it startled you making you sit back up immediately. You look at the telephone and picked it up. "Hello! Miss y/n speaking! May I know who I am talking too?" You happily spoked.

"Yes, hello miss Y/n! I am the staff of Brozone, you may not actually get my name but congratulations! You've been selected as the Boy's date!"

You looked to shock mixed with excitement.

"Wait what?? Wait..is this true??"

You still asked if it is true because you can't believe you just picked.

"Yes ma'am Y/n! Congratulations!"

The staff hang up, you left shocked

"Oh my god.."

You suddenly felt a urge to scream and you end the up being quiet.

Thanks for youre dullness on youre life deciding to call that damn number.

But anyways, the next day you were Rousingly throw yourself on the bathroom to get cleaned.

You honestly didn't know how you've get picked but you didn't mind about that much, you need to care about is have you look.

You normally put shampoo in your hair eventually. And wash it.

You raised a eyebrow, not knowing what dress you would wear, nicely, you found a elegant white dress and a ribbon on the middle, short dress, you remembered, this was your mother's old dress. You almost cried seeing it.

But you hold back and smiled instead. You wore it and it fits perfectly on you!

You were so ready to this date,you packed your needs on your small white bag and you throw your heels on the floor and wore it

You left your house locking up the door and walked through the grassy  street.

After walking a ton of high hills and grassy parts you saw 4 boys on the cafe and they looked familiar obviously, they were the Brozone! They were waiting for you, suddenly one of them gazed on you and followed by the others, they looked at you in admiring way.

John Dory:"Holy shit! Is the y/n?!"

Floyd: "not gonna lie,she looked gorgeous.."

Clay: "I didn't know a gorgeous trolls will exist.."

They were almost drooling over you.
Wow.