Prologue/Backstory

??? Pov

I am the oldest of the demons the king of hell and the prince of pride my body was cloaked in all of shadows like my people but there were two differences between me and my people my people were seven to eight feet tall but I am 12 feet tall and as everyone has 2 or 4 wings if there are my elites but I had six wing 2 which are demonic the other four are those of black angel wings, four arms my tail was the head of a snake and I could use Holy magic and I could only be hurt by a stronger angel yes I was an angel but now I am a demon because of how long I was in hell as I was the first angel. I had to fall after me and God fought about humans I thought they should be free and happy so I came down here as the fist Demon over years there were born Six very strong demons each getting the title of Prince and stronger than any other demons of those races that are now killed out as they did not bow down to me. As a light came down from earth as a bright white light as it kill both of my men as I stood up and saw it was fallen angel with another lady they seem shocked as I roar scaring all of my men as I create a four shadow swords as my glowing mouth widen as I charged as he blocked with his light sword as he shot both of at me as they hit the shadow like mist create a tentacle to block them as I breath scarlet red flames as he dodged as I throw two of my sword to throw at him. He block with two new light swords as I create a spear and throw in at him as take flight as we clashed his blades against my claws as I was hit by hundreds of beams of light as my shackles break as I grow in size to 24 feet tall my truest from as my wing grow by three times as I look at the fallen angel I am one of the strongest in hell as my claws glow white my snake tail head grew into one of a dragons head my two horns form the side of my head grew to near the front of my head. My feet became more like a lion as my hair got spiker and more like a lion. On my back there was a new symbol that of and flame like markings on my faces and upper body and arms. As I charged in front of the fallen angel as punched down as the fallen angel blocked both swords. As the fallen angel backed off as stomped on him he dodged as he took to the sky as he used his angel light to blind himself as I blocked and let off a mighty roar. As I kicked him back that hurt more than what I thought that it would. That fallen angel is a mighty one maybe on par with the ancient angels but I did lose most of my angelic authority and angelic power but still to even hurt me you need to be a high ranking angel. As I roar and charge as my arms clash with blades as I bite try to bite off the fallen angels head as the fallen angel ducked and kicked my in the stomach to launch the fallen angel back but this only made me happy fighting with this powerful angel or was he a fallen angel most likely a fallen angel as no angel comes here willingly as it is ruled by me and I have a habit to eat other that are enemies. As I laugh this is going to be a long fight as multiple other royal demons come to attack me. Those of Ars Goetia I knew they hate me but I let out a roar leading my highest rank men to come there titles were an Overlord. "Ars Goetia You dare betray me! Overlords deal with them and leave the fallen angel to me!" I roared making them know how I felt as used fire once again as this time the fallen angel blocked with his light swords as stomped on the ground causing a dust screen I charged him and he blocked but when flying and he used his light to make bow and shoot my chest as I pulled it out a stream of black mist left as the wound closed I am the king of demon I am losing as the light magic is draining my energy but the is only way to make me win and it is my trump card so I hope I win as the white marking grew and turned a dark red covering my body my eyes turned from golden to a crimson red my horns grew two more wing grew out of my forearms. My claws sharpen and as on my two brachium the two most upper parts of my arms of my upper arms grew two huge lion head as my head was now a scarlet red flames as I roar the ground quaked it was my trump card my prideful king from make to kill anything as charge and punch the fallen angel in the stomach he coughed up golden blood as puked up black blood it really hurts me to go into this form looks like you are strong as I go in to my shadow portal as turned back to my weakest form as I walked away I saw someone "How are you?" I ask as the person had black hair, snow white skin and black eyes he looked defeated. "I am Cain and I killed my brother so I want you to kill me." Cain asked begging for death as I looked at him "I do get to use your body?" I asked him "Yes.." he said weakly as I ate him to regain some of my lost strength as I was still drained from that fight. As I take a human form with sharper teeth and claws and red eyes are the only difference. But then I enter the void until I am healed.

Lucifer pov

I saw that demon leave it was the king I stood no chance if it took me serious than I would be die and why did he leave I knew the Ars Goetia demons were the least loyal but what about the other six princes and princess they are strong demons with their armies what did he call those demons they Overlords those will be the terms with demons with great power in their name. I now that he was the first angel so he gave a lot of power to be the king of demons I saw him as my idol and the greatest and my love and future king of hell along with me and Lilith he would make a huge splash in this hell he destroyed so much and what was that last power was so strong his body must not be made to that power and it seems this warrior are strong look like the king is gone so I am the new king of hell I hope this will be fun as I know he will return as it is so powerful can not leave the area he ruled alone so this place will be chaos and his throne shall be empty till he comes back and we finished our match and he is married to me and my wife as he is the king of pride the ruler of sin.