𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝑳𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳, 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗲 !.

                                                                         ♡ Play

                                             ♡ love collection

                                                            ♡ Settings ↴

                                                                                        𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖆 𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖊!

'A message ?, since when does settings have a message system ?' You thought to yourself. Nonetheless, you still click the settings button. At first, you were expecting a normal setting menu, but instead, you see a room, a living room that gives off a comfortable atmosphere. The living room has white sofas, a wooden table with candles, and windows showing the woods outside. It looks cosy, but at the same time, it's odd, what kind of setting is this instead of the regular settings? what's even more bizarre is that there is a girl sitting on the sofa drinking a mug of.....Milo ?.

You sit there dumbfounded and ask yourself 'What kind of setting is this ?...did I accidentally press the play button ?'. The girl looks at you through the screen, as if she can read your mind. She spoke "Why hello player ! It's good to see you" with a smile. You responded, "What the-You can see me?! I don't think this game asked permission to access my camera.... ". 

 " Oops, sorry about that, I will ask next time. Btw I'm the creator of this game-like book, I just want to clarify" She responded, then drank her milo. 

"Okay....So first of all, who are you ?" you asked, growing suspicious. The girl replied, "Well, you can call me Ⓡⓐⓒⓞⓞⓝ ! or whatever you prefer to call". "That is a stupid name". "Yeah yeah I know, I just suck at making names".

You then asked what this place is. The girl, now called Racoon, said that this is the resting room aka the settings, where she will make announcements, updates, and more. If you see a chapter labelled 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, it means the creator herself needs a chat with you. "So...What is my goal of this game exactly ?, I feel like there is more...". "Well of course your goal here is to get a lucky lover in the end, though the 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 part is more important...".

"Wait wha-"

"I will explain later on, you are going on a journey when you came here"

"Then who are the love interests ?" You asked, wanting to guess who is the lucky person at the end of the game. But she answered "Sorry can't tell ya"

"Why?"

"Because this is 𝙖 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚, so you got to play to get a love interest. Remember, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴" She said before taking a sip of her Milo.

She sighed and added, "And now I want to tell you some things". She lightly coughed and started to speak

────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────────────

★  If you don't get the idea already, this is a 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 book, so if you are uncomfortable with this, please leave.

★  Although yandere love may be seen as cute or hot in social media, please take note that this love is 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 irl. I don't support this, I just write this for fun and as some sort of cute-horror game type.

★  Since this is a game-style book, I will use game terms like player (Y/N) or settings (Update), but characters in the book will just call you Y/N or any nicknames, if you see brackets and the word player it means I am talking to you.

★  I am not Japanese myself so I will depend on Google for this stuff, if I write something inaccurate or even offensive to the culture (Especially Japanese honorifics, I have issues with it), please let me know and I will try to correct it.

★  I will 𝐧𝐨𝐭 do 'age up' or 'age down' on characters (I feel like it is an excuse to ship an adult with a child), so the age rank for characters who could probably be the player's love interests is if the character is age 14-17, any characters who are older or younger then that will be confirmed not the love interest.

★  Updates will be random based on my motivation and if I have time, but all I can say is that I will be active in writing the chapters during weekends and holidays, so there is a chance I will update during those times.

★  There will be no smut. I think it is weird since most of the characters are minors. Plus I am uncomfortable with that stuff, yandere smut is not my thing.

★  Hina and Takamichi will be confirmed not to be love interests.

★  This is going to be a slow-burn type, friends-lover. All the characters except Hina, Naoto, Takemichi, and the Mizo Middle Five members will not know who the player is.

★  Characters who died in the anime 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞 in this book as well. I know a lot of people don't want me to. But my goal is to make a Y/N story and try not to change the original story too much just for the reader to fit in. So, for those who are still grieving for their favorite character's death, sorry but they are still dying here.

★  Characters may act OOC here.

★  This will be following the anime since I don't feel like reading the manga, so I may not know some information.

★  Most of the characters are not mine, they belong to Ken Wakui.

★  Y/N will be the shy type in the story (probably would stutter as well), I plan to do this because it's quite rare to see a Y/N who is shy in TR and doesn't join Toman. I know you all want to but to be realistic I am sure none of us have fighting skills and won't survive long.

────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────────────

When she is done. She took a sip of her Milo and said "Now with that covered, let's get into the game!"

"Finally!" You said in relief, you could have sworn you were about to sleep through her dialogue.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀