The Thief Of The Week

Maxie was trying her best to win that award. This is what you have to do, to be The Thief Of The Week: You have to steal 50 things in one week! So Maxie was trying to do that. So far she had only stolen 15 things and she had 5 days left. So she decided that she would go to a masquerade ball, because there your supposed to wear a mask, so it would be perfect. So the next day she went to the masquerade ball, and she was able to steal 20 things! So Maxie only had to steal 15 more things and she had 3 days left. So then the next day Maxie was able to steal 12 things! So then Maxie had two days left to steal three things. So she stole th rest the next day then she won!

THIS BOOK TOOK A LOT OF EFFORT YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH IT TOOK. BY MY CALCULATIONS I GOT EXACTLY 35 POINTS BECAUSE I START OFF WITH 5 SO THATS MY FIRST 5 THEN I DID LESS THAN 500 WORDS SO THATS ANOTHER 5 POINTS SO NOW I HAVE 10 POINTS THEN I DID EFFORT THIS BOOK TOOK 1 HOUR TO MAKE! SO THAT ADDS ANOTHER 5 POINTS SO NOW I HAVE 15 POINTS AND THEN I DID CHARACTERS YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER SO THATS ANOTHER 5 POINTS SO NOW I HAVE 20 POINTS AND THEN I DID ACHIEVE THE PURPOSE OF THE BOOK THE PURPOSE OF THE BOOK WAS FOR MAXIE TO WIN THE AWARD SO THEN THATS ANOTHER 5 POINTS SO NOW I HAVE 25 POINTS AND THEN I DID GOOD GRAMMER AND SPELLING SO THATS ANOTHER 5 POINTS SO NOW I HAVE 30 POINTS THEN I DID ORIGANALITY SO THATS ANOTHER 5 POINTS SO NOW I HAVE 35 POINTS TADUM I WON!