Chapter Thirty-Four | Lea's Dagger.

The gun in his hand was begging to be shot. 

His fingers itched to curl themselves.

The hesitation, the uncertainty in his blood that pooled around the trigger stayed put, afraid of causing a massacre that he couldn't stop.

The man with a black mask glared at the forsaken memorial grounds of the massive graveyard right in front of him, feeling the rain dampen his coat and touch the back of his neck, pasting a dirty look on his face from the armies marching.

The numbers were high. Attendants of the funeral were admirable, powerful men and deplorable coming out of their gutters to appear before the deceased.

The Watcher's hands coiled in his sides, holding nothing but crimson obsidian as a dagger. He spun it, toyed with it, glared at it with more people coming in.

"Your death will not be in vain," The Chief promised with volume, kneeling to the wood, kissing his coffin in honour, hugging the edges of it with passion. He saw many wolves crying painfully at the sight of rain falling on the gold-plated resting place.

The masked man huffed a laugh at the sight. 

He couldn't be amused loudly.

Seeing those bloody mongrels carry loaded guns aimed at the sky, ready to shoot, really humoured him.

"I will find that bitch and give you her heart's blood. You have my word, son," The Chief growled to the coffin with underlining rage, piquing the interest of the Watcher.

The dark figure chose to keep a high ground, seeking nothing but intel in their actions. The ceremony was grand, away from humans, but still within the union territories of the Knights and the Kings.

Every single bastard within it was a rogue.

Yet the Watcher could find Alphas standing among them. Writing nothing but betrayal in their doings.

"Interesting," The masked man bellowed to himself in secret, retracting his gun from the decided aim due to his mind changing.

He was going to kill the Chief, but after seeing all his associates with them, things just got more dangerous.

"We will bring her body for you to enjoy. We will return her to him." Another Chief concluded with an uproar of soldiers cheering on his words, creating noise on the ground that caused the soil to shake, and the Watcher tasted a bitter taste on his tongue.

At a distance, he rolled his eyes out of boredom, going down the tree he was camping on after being nothing but beguiled by the circumstances.

He kept his bombs away, taking out his tracker.

"The girl's gotta know this." The man shrugged without any worry, entering the Dark Storm Luna's coordinates, and hearing the guns being shot at the end of the funeral.

He walked away from the watch spot, hearing the Chief shout profanities in Spanish.

"We will avenge you, Black Jack Alpha."

𓂃 ֙

Azalea already knew that as soon as he stepped out, his scent would arouse everyone's attention to be just on him. It was a crescendo of stress. She knew she had the spotlight more than normal, but this time, it was for the right reasons.

Especially after he came back from his mission of obliterating everyone, which she was not so well-versed with, but she figured everyone got the news of the Council dying.

This was big news.

This was going to shape huge things in the Kingdom of Werewolves.

Because the ultimate judiciary body of these species was gone.