Ch.1 The first daydream

Hey guys this is my first story here so i will be trying my best to make it entertaining, enjoy!
**************************************************************************************************
"Andrea stop daydreaming!"

Remind me why does school exist again? I still can't get over the fact that it's senior year. So basically: hot guys,parties, and lots of studying.

Or at least that's how Gio describes it. He probably heard that from his brother, Zach, aka Mr. -Perfect, he graduated last year and now attends a university in New York. I always had a crush on him ,but we never dated cause he was busy dating my sister, although I still admired his beauty every time he came to our house to pick up my sister, Hope, for dates.

Speaking of beauty Gio was pretty hot like his brother , but he was gay which made him my best friend. We became best friends since the first day in 7th grade when we figured out we both had the same Zac Efron phone wallpaper and in that moment I knew I found the friend I will be checking out hot guys with.

Anyway what were we talking about? Yeah right, school. Can't believe one more year of school to go, all these years honestly literally made me lose my mind, seeing almost exactly the same faces for 12 years literally turns you insane.

But it's all worth it cause all I will literally do the day I graduate high school is go to kids who are younger than me and tell them about how many more BORING ASS years are left until graduation, and they might not not even make it alive by the time they graduate. I know mean, but fun.

Anyway, literally where am I again, yeah math class, who even understands this like it doesn't even seem logical to me, who even created math again, yeah right a human, that person should get an award for getting cussed at daily from all around the world, I bet they would've killed him If he was still alive.

*********************************************
* time skip to lunch *

"I will like to thank Jesus for getting me out of History class alive " Gio said as he sat on the cafeteria chair, he's probably the only person I hang out with at school other than Caleb, who is my current boyfriend.

"Did you get my text yesterday?"

"Yeah, who the fuck wakes people up at 3 a.m to tell them they want a new boyfriend!"

"Well, I was going through a crisis, it was a tough decision to make."

"Remind me why should I care again?" Sometimes I wonder where Gio got his cleverness from

"Cause you're gonna help me"

"BITCH, I don't even have a boyfriend to get you one, plus your boyfriend is fine, why the fuck would you wanna look for a new one?"

"I just need a change in my life, I wanna upgrade my life, ya feel?"

"If you want a change, you can change your clothes, your room, your car, not your BOYFRIEND!"

"Shush! you don't have to scream it from rooftops he still doesn't know I'm dumping him." I sighed, wow and I thought I could rely on Gio to keep it a secret. The bell then rang, I decided to go early to class cause I wasn't in the mood for small talk.

***********************

*After nearly 3hrs of boredom*

"I will like to thank that bell in my graduation speech, I felt like that lesson wouldn't finish and it's only the first day" Gio complained AGAIN I continued walking towards the way home we lived near the school so we didn't take the bus because it was a 10 min walk.

"Hey, Andrea aren't we waiting for Caleb?"

"No, I have to give him a clue that we are drifting apart." Or at least that's what Wikipedia said.

It was the usual walk home just a small talk here and there after all it wasn't a long walk. I didn't really feel like dinner today so I didn't bothrer waiting for it to be ready, I didn't like beans anyway. It took me 10 mins to fall asleep which is was a miracle cause I had a million thoughts going through my brain.
*******************
This was a short chapter cause I was kind of struggling with starting the story. Anyway hope you liked it :)
-Z