Lacesse

( I edit alll the story)

Some days I think about my old life,a sadness and unless life,I studied every time,included friends birthday's,February 14,my birthday

And a day I go to a party,what my best friend (and only),Carissa,invited me.
"GIRLLLLL,come to the party  don't be afraid about the person will be in the party".That's was her message,and I refuse the first time because I don't want to see that person...but always she convinced me,so I'm now here.
In this  party,alone cause Carissa is with her friends and she forget about me,it's comun now.
I forgot the count about how many times she left me in a place for going with her friends. Now I was in a corner,drinking something weird and probably cheap before a a fucking weirdo   came to me.
I was nervous for this? OF COURSE I WAS.

"Hey cutie!,who are you?,I never see you here before."

That what he say, 11 words and that was sufficient for make me nervous and lost my minds.

-I'm Denisse and you are?"

-Pretty name cutie,my name is Savel but call me lace I see you before rigth?,you studied in that old and abandoned high school rigth?"

-Uhmmm,yes I was in that freak school,how tf-...sorry,how you know

something weird say "cutie" to someone who probably don't remember you rigth?, but he was cute anyways so was talking to me, a person in hounded in that party....sounds like a harassment thing but he's pretty.

-Incredible!!,you want to drink something better than what you are holding?"
-something that taste better than this cheap thin? I accept ."
-Cool,come on follow me."

Then I was with someone that make me laugh and happy in years,all the way I was laughing for all the bad jokes he say,he was a very bad and poor comedian if he work in that, he probably don't make any money, but who cares?,now after walk for minutes we are in the bar entrance.

-Lady's first.
-thank you,Lace."

He make follow him to a table alone in a quiet corner and when we sit the bartender come close and ask about our order.

-You're ready for order?
-of course I want a margarita"
-then I want that too haha.
-you are copy!,haha ."
-well you see like you know about drinks so if you want something I want too. -he wink her with a little smile.

We start to talk to know more about each other,he was pretty manner to talk with the people

-someone says you look so pretty right?
-really?,haha you're joking rigth?
- and says you have so good hold for drink??
-That says more to me.
-haha,weell is weird cause you look so pretty than a fashion model if you want you can you probably become one...

I don't answer that immediately cause that was the most sweat thing someone says to me in years...he was so nice but I was insecure what if he only says to me that because he want to do something with me later???,what if he kidnapped me and sold me to a grown and billionaire men?,I have to drink less and be more careful.

-oh...you think?,that is such sweat thing...look the time!,I have to go.
-uhm?,it's only 11pm -lace says looking to the clock
-YEAH!,this was pretty good but I have to go,here is my part thank you for this.
-Denisse!,you can give me your number or let me acompany you?, is night and if something happens to you I will be destroyed.
-uhm...No thank you but thank you. -I leave the bar fast I can going directly to my home but leaving lace in that bar.-

I was walking to my home but I feel like someone is watching me...so I look forward me and then look back and I see someone was following me....I star walk fast and fast but that man was walking more fast following me.

-god...please let me go safe to my home I want to live and have kids,grandchildren a family,please I want to go to my home with life and no in a garbage bag, please if you exist please save me from that man I want to go back home with life,I know I was a b word,bad girlfriend,friend,etc and etc but I want to live!....- I says in a whisper.

I was afraid for my life,the air was cold,the time stoped in that moment I star to run to my apartment I pulled fast I can don't seen what I was doing bout I pulled my keys from my bag and started to run faster than a athletic

-Leave me alone!!" -I say with thear in my eyes-
-... -no answer for the man-

Then I was in front of the door and I put the keys to open that freaking door and then....

-Thank goodness....-I says enter in that bulding closing that door and happy for being alive.-

When I close that door I star to walk to my apartment for finally sleep....I enter in the elevator and press the button  "6". I was waiting for the elevator finally open in my floor and then the elevator stopped...In the floor "4" I see in a corner how a man walk in the elevator and presss the first floor... He seems like he was exhausted for something and then I heard screaming a man saying to the man things because his wife was cheating him with him or something like that...I sighed seeing he wasn't the man who followed me. Then the elevator started to work and in a blink stopped in my floor... I was thinking how many things in that time happened to me?.

-Good evening sir. -I say leaving the elevator seeing my apartment.-
-Oh good evening sweet lady. -He answer in a formal way.-

-finally in home -I say opening my door to my apartment and enter in my room.

I left the keys beside the door with my jacket and started to walk to my room and when I was in front my bed I fell in my bed immediately I fell asleep after that long night...

-....cute home. -A man voice says in a whisper seeing that apartment and after take one key star to look for the principal room in that apartment,he enter but how?.-

He was looking for that room who was this girl
He fine that room and open the door slowly so as not wake up her... when he opened the door enough he take out his phone and take a picture of his "lover" and then he finish start to walk slowly so as not disturb her nap and being discovered.
.
.
.
.
.
(Sorry for the orthography fault,English is not my native language and I only do this for practice ;)