Chapter 31: Time Passed by Like Nothing and the Silence Before The Storm.

'Rimuru POV:'

It has been approximately 1700 years since I first met Chloe.

Time sure passes like nothing. Many things have happened in this much time.

In the fight that Chloe and I had when we first met, Chloe exceeded my expectations.

I thought that after her evolution, she would become as strong as Velgrynd or slightly stronger than her, but she has become as strong as Velzard, Guy, and Diablo.

When I first saw her stats after her evolution, I was also surprised by her growth. Ciel really overdid it with her. Well, can't do anything about it. But more than that, I was shocked to see how powerful her skill truly is. She has one of the most powerful skills.

Her skill is like this:

Ultimate skill:
Space-Time God : Yog-Sohortz
Sub-skills;
(1) Thought Acceleration: Accelerates the user's thought processing speed up to a factor of a millions of times.
(2) Analytical Appraisal: Analyzes and assesses the target.
(3) Chant Annulment: Eliminates the need for chanting when using magic.
(4) All of Creation: The ability to comprehend any non-concealed phenomena in this world.
(5) Space-Time Domination: It allows the user complete control over the Elements of Space and Time, allowing them to perform Space-Time Connection and Instant Motion easily.
*Infinite Prison: It entombs the target inside of an infinitely vast Space for eternity and prevents any interaction between the inside and outside. It doesn't weaken over time and cannot be damaged via standard physical damage. Moreover, the skills of the target are sealed along with them, making them impossible to use for the most part, though certain low-energy skills can still be used to some extent if the target is particulaly strong.
(6) Multi-Dimensional Barrier: It is a barrier-type skill that achieves Absolute Defense through the utilization of an always-active Multilayer Barrier in combination with Dimension Fault, the upgraded version of Uriel's Absolute Defense. It boasts foolproof defense against physical, elemental, and emission-type attacks. Its performance is comparable to Michael's Castle Guard.
(7) Time Domination: It gives the user complete control over the element of Time, allowing them to manipulate and utilize the Element of Time as they wish.
(8) Robber: It allows the user the ability to copy and obtain the skills of those they are fighting. It grants the user the ability to steal power even from those weaker than the user. It also gives the user the ability to steal power from their opponents, effectively weakening their skills and Magic.
(9) Life Domination: Its abilities include rewriting Infons of the Soul and stealing the body's energy.

After seeing her stats and skills, and after my duel with her, now I am 100% sure that she is as strong as Velzard, Guy, and Diablo.

It's because she has a barrier as strong as Michael's Castle Guard, and her fighting skills that she had honed for so much time.

But the likes of Milim and Veldora can destroy this barrier, and I am pretty sure that if Ramiris fights in serious mode, she can also defeat her as well as destroy this barrier.

(Note: It is not the actual Castle Guard, but her barrier is comparable to Michael's Castle Guard.)

I think her barrier is this strong because of Ciel giving her some part of Michael, which later integrated into her previous ultimate skill. Then that skill evolved into this skill, which is why her barrier is comparable to Castle Guard.

But with her ultimate skill, along with her sword skills that she has honed for so long, combined with her existence value, she can be as strong as Velzard and the others.

But still, her becoming this strong is an accomplishment in itself. I am truly proud of her.

I was shocked when I saw that in her stats, she had my blessing because I don't recall giving her my blessing, but Ciel cleared my doubt.