Such A Beautifull Story.

[This book contains ALOT of swears. It was written by Vivziepop or the hell is her user. /hj]

[This is honestly the longest crackfic I've ever written with a pashion. 😭]

Small headcanons for da boyz:

Liam has fur on his limbs and Bryce wears glasses.

---------------------

It is I, Bryce "Soda Bottle" Hansen from HfjONE.

Today was any other day in my horrible life of a cycle.

Waking up, going to work at Epic Burger, get yelled at by bitch ass Karens, get out from work, going to bar, get drunk, go home and finaly pass out on my bed after 2 hours of trying to get sleep.

But today was something different.

I woke up in a grassy field, but I couldn't see shit, BECAUSE I'M BLIND!!

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY GLASSES???

ALL I SEE IS JUST BLURRY BLOBS OF COLORS AND WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT "AIRY" MOTHERFUCKER?????

After yelling at the AIR, 6 long ass poles started falling from the sky, one of them being right above da baby.

And da baby fuckin' died.

Mmm, free ketchup. /j

After so much suffering, dying (well, only Backpack died) and doing useless challenges me and that autistic green backpack that broke his leg at the first challenge did NOT do, there was just the two of us in the team now after a rock, Stone and a textbox, Texty got eliminated.

And then.

I finaly got home on my bed, looking around my room I spotted my glasses and took them to finaly see better.
Welp, time to start my awfull day after realizing that was a dream.

[7 months laterr]

I was chilling on my bed just zooning out, not untill I heard a knock on the door, who the FUCK is it and why the FUCK they chosen ME?

So I got up from my bed and went to the door to open it.

Only to see that fucking autistic green backpack I had in my "dream". What the fuck.

HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET MY ADRESS??? AND WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE THAT???????
BRUH HE LOOKIN LIKE A FURRY BOI 😭😭

"Soda Bottle, it's me, HfjONE. I came here from San Francisco, because I love you." he spoke to me.

I ain't seeing that furry so I slammed my door on his face, SHOOKED as fuck. I'M NOT GAY!!!

After 10 fucking hours of him sitting in front of my door screaming at me to let him in, I finaly took the stray fuck inside my appartment.

He told me abt the notes that makes no absolute sence and only thing I knew was the name Silva, which was actually my friend Bradley's last name.