𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ᅳ 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

With her legs crossed and black headphones sitting on top of her ginger hair, Sage let out an exhausted sigh while she ran her hand over her bump

With her legs crossed and black headphones sitting on top of her ginger hair, Sage let out an exhausted sigh while she ran her hand over her bump. Being nine months pregnant wasn't easy. Not only did her back hurt but also her feet from carrying all that extra weight. The nausea was still present on some days and headaches were bugging her now and then.

Nicely said, she was ready to push her baby out.

Her baby.

Those words still scared the shit out of her sometimes and got her all nervous, yet she felt like the luckiest woman on the planet. Her dream came true about having her own little family with a man that truly loved her and fulfilled every wish of hers without her having to say anything first. It almost was like Happy could read her mind sometimes.

The killer was more attentive than Jax ever was while she was pregnant with her son. Sage wasn't used to being this pampered while carrying a child under her heart. Not that she was complaining, not at allᅳ she had never been this grateful in her life before.

Her gaze roamed the room, her angelic smile radiating even more joy and contentment. Since she felt a tight feeling in her lower abdomen and nausea this morning, she decided to spend a day in bed and only get up when she had to use the bathroom or cook dinner later.

Happy had strictly forbidden her to even think about preparing dinner or lifting a finger with the promise that he would bring back something from the Chinese restaurant down the street. But Sage wanted to do something good for him and spoil him, just like he did her.

A small sigh slipped past her lips as the sun shone directly through the large window in the bedroom and gave Sage the warm feeling on her skin she loved so much since she moved here. That was one thing she really loved about California. The sun, the good weather and the extra vitamin D that she got from it.

In addition, they didn't have to constantly worry that the baby would get sick due to too cold temperatures. Maybe Charming wasn't a bad decision after all and was the better choice.

Sage reached for her phone when it vibrated and raised a corner of her mouth as she answered Gemma. The matriarch asked if she should keep her company. Apparently she knew from Happy that Sage was all alone at home and was probably bored.

The redhead stretched extensively before throwing back the white covers, throwing her feet out of the bed and straightening her back. Then she strolled into the kitchen, stopping for a moment at the nursery.

Every time she passed it she had to take a quick look. The house had become a real home by now and the nursery was Sage's favorite room.

There was a changing table against the white wall that contained everything you needed for a baby. Above it was hanging a round mirror with gold border and some shelves with toys and decorations. Floral wallpaper adorned the wall next to it, where a simple white baby bed stood. Between the two pieces of furniture was a nursing chair in soft pink. The curtains matched the large carpet that lay on the dark wooden floor.