𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎 𝐏𝐓 𝟐

Earth 42
23:16

"You see us being together?" Miles asks her while he reaches up further to rub on her thighs

"You see us being together?" Miles asks her while he reaches up further to rub on her thighs. This was a loaded question for poor Y/n who had only wanted to vibe out and not bring up anything serious.

"I...Yeah. I do." She swallowed her truth and what came out was a lie. Her very first lie she told to him. The guilt hadn't even begun to chew her up but her chest began to hurt her a bit.

"Buena respuesta." He smiles and pats her leg. "Mhm, what's yours?" Y/n asked as she took his wandering hand into hers and began to caress it. "I do too, you know that though." He told her then cupped cheek.

(Good answer)

__________________________________

Jace's plan had been going as planned even though it hadn't been well thought out, things were falling into place.

He needed to get Venus hooked which in order to get closer to Y/n and that meant having his night with her which he had. Venus could not leave him alone.

"When are you and Y/n gonna make up?" Jace asks Venus while planting soft pecks on her jawline. "When she gets over it." She breathed and runs her hand through his har. "Well we don't know how long that'll take, babe." He tells her before kissing her lips causing them to fall back on the bed slowly to get into another round.

_________________________________

"Got any leads?" Y/n asks Ms. Farris once she sits down. "Nope. But tonight I'm having people find Prowler and ask him a couple questions about that night, though." She informs the curious teenage girl.

"Ms. Farris...He's The Prowler. You can't just stop him in the middle of the street and ask him questions 'bout a murder." Y/n says. "I ain't stupid, I know that. That's why I'm gon' be there to ask him myself."

Even dumber.

Ms. Farris grunts as she stands to her feet dripping onto her cane so tightly her knuckles lose their color slightly.

"What? You can't do that." Y/n goes to stand in front of her to block her from going any farther. "Who you think you speaking to lil girl?" Ms. Farris pushes Y/n out of her way so she a walk towards the staircase. "What you gon' do if he hurts you? Ms. Farris you wanna give up yo life like that?" Y/n follows her upstairs.

"That nigga won't touch me. You actin' like I'm going there myself. I'm gon' have my protection." Ms. Farris tells the girl as she makes her to her master bedroom. "You sure they even good enough to be ya backup? Them niggas a lil...old." Y/n scrunches up her face a little at her last comment.

"They know what they doing. Why you so obsessed with this? I got it. Unless you wanna be there you oughta shut up." Ms. Farris turns around to meet the young girl's face to tell her. Y/n look at the woman and her brain instantly goes blank. "You want me to go with you??" She blurts. "If that's what you want. I know you can hold your own, I ain't worried 'bout ya." Ms. Farris shrugged and continued to walk further into the room.