a fishy curse

Cody's P.O.V

He saved me from mermaid attacks from our ship I guess I'm lucky one surviving in his ship alright he hugged me for a mean time then leap out back to the water as a large tail flipping in water as I tried to save him he was gone I tried to swam after him but soon as I knew my fate I wasn't drowned I'm already altered by the necklace he gave me  a supposed to be lucky charm turns out to be a cursed horocrux.

I absorbed alot of it's dark energy and it's power as soon it disappears from my neck I yelled after him to come home yet now I knew the code of the sirens that was forbidden to anyone sing it as it was angelic no it was mostly luring mermen in heat I knew they had heat cycle on hump day in the beach.

After I sang I heard someone swam up and clapping behind me few mermen are next to papa I was so happy but he swam up revealing the tail was his and the crown he wears "Cody please I can explain I never told you about that sea witch is behind this curse she put an entire curse in the beach and everyone who swims or dives become mermaids wait your not human too?"

"Sir dangerous static energy do you sense it and that's your son?" As one of the mermen told him "yes my queen my baby boy with an elegant tail of a giant goldfish my son Cody it's okay surface isn't safe for cursed people isn't right Henry?"

"I'd say yes but we wear ahem special gloves to have a handshake on this fella but your not shocked why?"

"When I go closer to him it never affected me even electrocuted few times well his powers are out of control see those dead guys floating like dead fishes?"

"I guess tried to snatched him in the rocky shores so this is his territory isn't it?"

"I presume the cave over there was his little home I knew his scent after all same webbed hands same gills on the neck yup it's my son alright what are you doing floating up Cody?"

"Fuck I need to cum already fuck" as I rolled my eyes he knew more static energy came out from me as others had to keep out from distance from me but still papa approaches swimming in dire speed without flinching he knew I get startled easily so he dived close to me.

"You mean it's your first heat this means we gonna have babies together alright let's have it baby you and I won't be separated any longer fuck still beautiful as you are 5years after I saved you from a mermaid attack"

"How long have you been hiding this to me nice scales though it glitters through the sun"

"I know it's your first heat today that means mating season just happened now I noticed I'm synchronized to your feelings I mean it's your first time seeing large fins huh?"

"They are only I can swim like a dolphin now papa I feel weird why do I have a vagina now?"

"Those crazy fucked humans done to your small penis to become like those of a female they are try to altered you to a mermaid almost I speared few of them after they did it to you plus if you don't mind can I breed you baby here more food I know it's not much and what are you doing baby?"

My instincts turned I'm in heat as he was as he laid still and willing to release more cum from his penis each time he re entered me his scales are different from my goldfish color it was really dull blue than his bright colored neon tail he had same large fins like ones on our arms webbing in hands and I am breathing on his gills from his neck.

"Fuck we gonna have more babies papa fuck" as he kissed and shuddered"fuck I'm gonna cum baby it feels so good each time we had more sex yes I'm all yours yes we got you out from the beach back to the deepest ocean so we can breed together feels so good I guess it's time to lay them out"