That green vest (broppy)

Branch pov

Ever since my brother's reunited, I've noticed that Poppy has been a bit distant. She's told me that it's because she wants me to spend time with my brothers, but I feel like it's something more than that.

"Hey Clay, has Poppy been reading any of your sad books lately?" I asked my older brother.

"Nope. Not to any of my concerns. Why?"

"I just feel like she's been distant lately." I sigh.

"Well... she has been hanging out with Viv's, but I understand where you're coming from. Like besides family?" He asked. I nodded while tugging on my vest that Floyd gave to when I was younger. I gasp.

"What?! What did you just think of?" Clay asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"You know what? I've been the one pushing her away and not giving her that much attention. Urg, I hate how I deal with emotions! I'll go check on her!" I say while leaving and slamming the door quickly.

I go to where Poppy lives and knock on the door. Viva opens it with a disappointing look... I messed up... big time... (rush) (lol)

"Hey Viva... is Poppy home?" I ask her shyly. She nods and lets me in, thankfully. "... like I know, I told him to hang out with his bros, but I didn't think it would be all the time. Do you understand what I mean, Viva?" I hear Poppy rant as I look over at her closely behind the couch, and I see her making a friendship bracelet with my name on it. "Mhm." Viva says and nods in agreement. She looks up at me, signaling me to suprise her. I give Poppy the biggest hug.

She gasps. "Branch?! Oh my gosh!" She turns to me and hugs me back. "I'm sorry, Poppy. I should've communicated smoother with you." I say softly. I slowly take off my vest and put it on her. "Now I'm only giving you this today because it's special to me, but just remember I'm always here for you." She nods, and her eyes lit up as she remembers something. She gave me the bracelet she made me and tied it around my wrist. "What you said you love dove." She giggles, and we kiss. I here a "Ew." Come from Viva as she leaves the room.

Mr. Dinkles: The end!😎 *ewe*