Fake it 'till you make it

Narrator pov

jeonghun hasn't spoke to hanni nor minji since that day. Him and yunjin are thinking about ending the contract but isn't so sure. Jeonghun has been stressed lately. 

"jeonghun?" A girl's voice asked. Jeonghun turned his head around and saw yunjin.

"yeah?" Jeonghun responded back wishing it was minji. He doesn't want to seem like he hates her but he just has more feelings for minji than yunjin.

"are you okay? You've been really quiet lately and you haven't spoke to hanni or minji." Yunjin asked sitting down next to him on the bench.

"I'm just stressed that's all." Jeonghun replied acting like his stress-ness isn't going to be a problem for yunjin.

"What are you stressed about?" She asked wanting to hear him say what he's really feeling.

"well... Hanni basically yelled at me about a week ago saying I'm playing minji's feelings, but she doesn't know I'm trying to not hurt her feelings, the point of this is to make her get over me. But I still miss her, don't get me wrong yunjin but you're great in all, you're perfect but I just have feelings for minji..." Jeonghun opened up to Yunjin after telling hi his problems.

"you can cut off the contract if you want jeonghun, I won't be hurt since the love we show isn't sincere at all.. After all we're only dating on a paper" Yunjin reasoned looking out in the view.

"you're right.."

"so let's just cut off the relationship?" Yunjin asked. Jeonghun nodded..

It was official, they cut off their contracted relationship. Jeonghun's plan didn't work out well, instead it's making him loose minji and not make her get over him. Yunjin and Jeonghun only remained friends but she just.. loved him too much and needed to get over him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-YANG JEONGHUN POV-
after the conversation I had with yunjin, I knew it was the right choice but I just felt bad. I walked in class and noticed it was a new seating arrangement. Was it a coincidence or was it planned that I have to sit with minji? It wouldn't be that hard right?

I sat down and set my stuff down, minji hasn't showed up yet so I just slept before class started. All the stress ruined my sleeping schedule. 

I woke up and noticed minji was there as well. I looked over to my side and saw her just zoned out. I looked around the room and no one was there except us two.

"uh minji?" I waved my hand in front of her face.

"oh. you're awake." Minji said snapping out of it continuing her work.

"I'm sorry for about you know yu-"

"jeonghun I don't want to hear it." Minji just slammed her book and got up. I don't know what happened but it just went pitch black..?

.

.

.

..

.

.

"do you think he'll remember?" was the only words I heard that sounded like hanni..

.

.

.

.

.

.what happened?

.

.