"Please"(GxG)

Warning: ⚠️somnophilia,squirting & overstimulation⚠️

Kai was just getting off from work after working a 50 hour shift at the hospital, they threw their stuff on the couch and kicked their shoes off at the door. "Niyah I'm home!!" Kai yelled though the house to their spouse "niyah must be sleeping?" They said to themselves while walking to the bathroom to shower.

After showering.
Kai walked upstairs seeing Niyah all spread out on the bed her hair was all over her head and she had her legs wide open, "fuck I'm lucky as hell!" Kai could feel herself getting wet while looking at Niyah sleeping .

She laid down playing on her phone and watched TikTok for a bit before falling asleep.

2:30 am.
It was 2 in the morning and Kai woke up from a wet dream, she sat up breathing hard trying to catch her breath "you okay baby??" Niyah asked still half asleep "yeah, go back to sleep!".

After failing to calm herself down she couldn't help but to touch Niyah, she straddled her lap starting from her chest, dragging her finger tips over her nipples making her moan in her sleep. She crawled underneath the blanket in between her thighs locking her arms around her legs so she couldn't move if she wanted. Luckily for Kai Niyah never wore underwear under her slips at night time so it was easy access.

She started off with small kittens licks and kisses on her inner thighs, then slowly moving towards her her wet pussy, even whe she was sleeping her pussy was still drenched. "Fuck.." she couldn't take it anymore she licked a long stripe on Niyah's clit making her jerk and moan in her sleep "Kai.." she didn't care if she woke up she just wanted to hear her yell and beg her to stop.

Kai took her fingers thrusting them inside her making wet noises every time she moved her fingers "ohh f-fuck imma cummm!" She jerked awake rolling her hips with the rhythm of Kai's fingers "go ahead!!" She wasted no time creaming all over her fingers shaking a little, but Kai never stopped moving her fingers. She added a 3rd finger and flicked her tongue a bit faster "fuckkkk, yes yes yes!!" The way she moaned made Kai almost cum on the spot. "Can I cum,p-please kaiii!?!" She was basically begging as she felt her stomach tighten and her legs started to shake again "hold it!!" She curled her fingers up hitting her g-spot making squirt go everywhere "damn girl.." Kai was honestly in disbelief that she could squirt that much but she still wasn't done yet.

"Shit.." Niyah was still tryna catch her breath so Kai tied her arm's and legs without her really noticing, "Kai please, I can't..." Kai straight up ignored her pulling out a pink vibrator placing it right on her clit with no warning. "FUCK-Kai yessss" she couldn't even get her words out right because of how much pleasure she was getting, "i-i-I-" "use your words bitch!!" She couldn't even talk and Kai calling her out her name only made her more horny, her whole body was shaking and she was squirting everywhere, she was crying her heart out and cumming at the same time.

Kai slapped her pussy over and over again making her eyes roll back. "S-s-sugar cookies!!!" She took the vibrator off after she heard Niyah's safe word "mhmmm, fuck yesss," her orgasm was still lingering from how much pleasure she was previously getting "imma cum again.." she creamed one last time before passing out.