Tears of Peter

It was a long night that was too cold while Peter was drinking his coffee and reading his book with his brown eyes inherited from his Turkish grandpa Mehmet. Staring at the broken window, he saw the incredible beauty of the snow and nature in the dark night. The snow was shining in the dark night, and the coffee was so warm, heating his soul in the cold weather.

As time passed, Peter grew concerned about his father's health. He wasn't sure what was happening to his father, who had always been ill. Peter had grown up with a father who was constantly sick, making his upbringing full of pain. However, this hardship had made him a stronger person, as the saying goes, "Difficult times create strong people." Peter was somehow the definition of a life with pain, tears, and blood.

The city where they were located is close to the coastal area, a unique city that is always cold in the winter. Living there is not easy due to high humidity, expensive rents, and low salaries. For his entire life, Peter worked part-time to survive and support his poor family - a family with an aggressive and ill father who is getting worse every day and still being such an aggressive and rude person. Poor Peter, but he has a really special and nice mom named Mercina. She is such an angelic woman who always backs her son and is always concerned about her young son and her family. Besides, he has a brother, Arthur, who is always a problem for the family, always ruining the life of his younger brother, Peter. Peter is tired of his family, but for the poor Mercina, he has to stay, as that woman deserves his support too.

Peter unfortunately doesn't have a specific job, as it is not easy to find a job there, even if you have a specific skill. But somehow, thanks to their neighbor Ivan, who is a really tall and strong man with blue eyes and the best neighbor of Derin, who is the father of Peter, he helped Peter get a job in the port. Bulgaria is in the Black Sea region, and they always export wood from Ukraine or grain. Peter started working there, and after a while, he met his colleague Alexander, a nice young man who would later become Peter's best friend.

They started talking about the future of Bulgaria and their dreams during their work in Ukraine. The two young captain candidates took a long-distance journey across the dangerous and wavy Black Sea. The main captain, Dimitar, is quite an experienced man, but the other guy in the crew was inexperienced. That's why, before they started this dangerous journey, they went to their family.

Poor Peter went to his house and saw his brother full of injuries as he was playing gambling and also had a lot of debt. There was nothing remaining in his house. Mercina was upset, tired of her older son who always creates problems. The elderly man with a long beard and mustache always blames his younger son, Peter, for everything. So, Peter saw all this, then went and bought some groceries for the home and paid the debt of his brother. After saying goodbye to his mother, the only person that loves and cares for him for real, the journey in the Black Sea was always so dangerous and risky.

Life is risked whenever this journey occurs, especially in December. Peter was concerned if he would successfully arrive back home and if he would still have a home. While he was asking these questions to himself, the captain was making calculations and concerning if they would be in Odessa port in time. Alexander was concerned about his little sister. He grew up without a father and mother, only his young charming sister Elena. She was a blonde angel girl with snow-colored skin, jungle green eyes, and he left his sister to their old neighbor Ana to protect and care for her.

Ana is an elderly woman with mercy who lost her husband a really long time ago. This elderly woman has lived alone for a really long time, but she was brave and strong enough to take care of herself. Sometimes, young Elena was helping her, and also, Alexander checked on her sometimes. The journey was challenging, but after 4 days of traveling, they reached Odessa. Peter was impressed by Odessa; it was an amazing and so green place with love and peace. The girls were angels, Ukrainian people looking charming. After they landed, the captain told them to check the city for an hour to complete their needs. They were putting woods to the cruises.

So, Peter and Alexander went to the tailor for making some helpful crew clothes, as the weather was too cold. Peter asked the old tailor man, Alexander, for help, and he said, "I can handle it in an hour." Then started waiting for it. There was a beautiful, gorgeous Ukrainian girl who entered the tailor. She had long blonde hair, gorgeous green eyes, a shining face, and a spectacular smile. A really charming girl that just stole the heart of the young brave Bulgarian guy Peter; he fell for her.

The charming girl, Olena, entered and told her father, "Dad, I handled our cows and all the other stuff. Now I came here to help you." The old man said, "Thanks, my angel daughter." And he was telling the young man, "Gentleman, this is my angel dear daughter who is everything for me since her mother died. She is  helping her elderly father. Yeah, my angel daughter."

Peter was surprised and kind of not sure what he could do, as she was charming and adorable, and he just wanted to talk to her. But before that, he realized that she also stared at him. After a while, they just found an opportunity to talk, and they started talking. Peter told his feelings, then Olena, beautiful charming lady, told that he is charming and cute. But Olena is everything for her old father; she has to take care of him. Without her, he can't survive. Olena was really merciful and innocent. Peter asked if it's possible to talk to her father, but she didn't want to leave her father here alone. And Peter told Olena, "Please, he can stay with us too." But it was hard. Then he left there with tears in his eyes. For that time, their destiny didn't help them, and those young men said thanks to the tailor man. Then they went to the crew, and they turned back to Bulgaria.

The return was not that hard, and they turned out healthy. Everybody had their family there in the port, only Peter and Alexander didn't have their family there. Peter and Alexander were concerned. They went to the house of Peter, and they realized that his brother was killed by the evil people who owned a lot of debts, and they killed him. The old man, his father Derin, also had a heart attack after that. His angel mother, Mercina, was so ill without him and too upset. Then they went to the house of Alexander, and Elena was crying, as the old woman who was brave and strong couldn't endure more of this challenge of life, unfortunately. And then it was sadness.

After 1 year of this journey, Peter made up his mind. He still loves the charming Ukrainian girl Olena, and he can't leave his mom alone. So he decided to bring Olena and her father here. He wrote a letter to her and waited for the reply. Olena took a letter, and she was surprised that a young man couldn't forget about her, and she also had feelings for him. Then she told this to her father, and Alexander supported his daughter. He told her to write a letter to him about moving there. Three months later, they moved to Bulgaria, and they started living together, all of them. Alexander became the new neighbor of Peter, and then they all lived peacefully.