Copyright & note

Heyaa lovelies!!
Ashi this side, I'm new here and this is my first ever book, so if I make mistake please excuse me.

—English in not my first language. The book is full of grammatical mistakes.

—The images used in this book doesn't belong to me unless I said so, credits to the rightful owners.

—There will be many dialogues in hindi, urdu etc. I'm not much aware of hindu religion but my characters belong to it, do whatever I write is solely based on google research, If I make mistake on it please pardon me and correct me, I don't aim to harm anyone's beliefs.

—This novel is pure work of fictional and it has nothing to do with reality.

—Follow me here and on Instagram too (I'd : ashiinks) for many spoilers related to the book.

Copyright.

Forever Mine © 2024 by ashiinks
All right reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specially granted by the publisher or author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of a the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
The images used in the book belongs to the respective owners.