Chapter 21

Author's POV- 

"Here sign on this contract." Aditya said to Riya by giving her the file. Riya took the file in her hands and her eyes widened. 

"What is this Aditya?" Riya asked him in a raged voice making Aditya closed his red eyes from anger. 

"Contract Marriage. Our marriage is just a contract and after 1 year we both will on our own paths." He said and made his way towards washroom. 

.

.

.

.

.

72 Hours Ago(Flashback)- 

Riya was sitting in her dressing room. yup since the wedding was held in a resort. A luxurious pleasure, especially one providing rest and recreation facilities that anybody would be carving for. 

She kept looking at her self. She was wearing a long ankle fitted skirt which was reaching down to her feet and a well fitted blouse of Dark green Colour, her blouse was deep from both back and front and were sleeveless. 

Her lehnga had an shiny appearance and looked spectacular on her. She looked lifeless. Her mind were telling her to stop this marriage but just for the sake of her maternal Grandmother she did sacrifice her life. 

She got up from her place and moves downstairs were the Mehendi wali had came. She saw her mother was so happy about her marriage. She just admired her and bhabhi next to her. 

Well males were not allowed to enter but Riya's dad came just for her. After Bride's Mehendi Male were allowed to enter. This was the ritual of The family and since old people believed in it. 

Mehendi wale started applying mehendi to her and she kept watching with a small smile. 

After one hour Rani came and sat beside Riya. Riya smiled at her and she admired her beauty. "Are you fine beta. Your hands are not paining right." Rani asked with concern but Riya denied. 

"I am fine aunty." Riya said and shifted her gaze on her hands. 

" your mehendi is very beautiful beta. Umm you wouldn't mind me asking this right." Rani asked Riya with hesitation. 

"Nope I won't." Riya said. 

"Have they written Aditya's name on your hand." Rani said and started looking at her hands. 

"Oh my. Sorry ma'am we have not written. We will write it  now." The mehendi artist said and started writing the name. 

Rani was confused. Bride is always happy at the time of their marriage but it looks like she was not happy with this marriage. Has she done a mistake by sending the marriage proposal. It was the only question coming in her mind right now. 

She regretted this and now she can't even back out. There marriage has been fixed and breaking this marriage right now will bring a shame on Riya family. 

Every citizen would judge her and blame Riya for the breaking of the marriage. This belief in India is very wrong. Specially her relatives would try bringing down her more. 

Rani sighed in confusion. 

.

.

.

.

Rahul was standing there admiring his wife. Suddenly someone pulled his Kurta. He saw Ansh. He sighed and picked him up. 

"What's Up Buddy. What happened why are you so sad." Rahul asked after seeing his little bundle of joy sad. he pouted and spoke. 

"I wantt to see Bua hands mehdi." He said and showing his little hands to his fathers.