𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙.𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on june 29th, 2024 @ 11:02pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇,
𝓡𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

KISAKI WAS SOON SITTING ON a water tank as Izana was down on the roof. "Kisaki, your double's been turned in. Now you won't get arrested." Izana informed.

"I know Mikey better than anyone. I've got pride in that. It's not brains you need to be a leader. It's looks." Kisaki claimed. "Looks like Mikey's are the superb medium for becoming a leader. He shouldn't be with those people who are in Toman now. They'll destroy his great potential. That's why I needed to get involved."

Izana scoffed. "That's pretty arrogant." He commented as Kisaki stood up, placing his hands in his pockets.

"To achieve that, I plotted to have that eyesore Draken killed. I used Kiyomasa, who had a grudge against Draken. But just when he was about to be killed, two people interfered. That Hanagaki Takemichi and Hanemiya Kazuhiro." Kisaki spat out bitterly.

"Neither of them looked like such a big deal." Izana claimed.

"Because of those two, my plan failed." Kisaki continued. "My next plan was to create the gang Valhalla and make Mikey their leader. The one who interfered then was Baji Keisuke. That's why I used Hanemiya Kazutora and persuaded him to kill Baji."

"Bloody Halloween, huh?" Izana questioned.

Kisaki looked at his hand as he had a dark look on his face. "Anyone who interferes must be eliminated." He claimed.

The wind blew, making Izana's earrings clink. "No matter what I did, nothing could satisfy me. But seeing Mikey lose what he loved most was thrilling. Soon, he will be the means by which I am reborn." Kisaki said.

"And Sano Emma was the finishing touch?" Izana asked as Kisaki didn't reply. "There's one thing I don't get. Why would you take the risk of getting your own hands dirty? You easily could have used someone else to kill her. What promoted you to do that?"

Kisaki looked down at him. "I just killed your own sister, but that's all you care about?" He countered.

"My own sister? She's not my sister." Izana responded, making Kisaki get taken aback. "I'll come back for you someday, huh?"

"I spent 10 years in that foster home. But the only one who came to visit me was Sano Shinichiro. The only thing that filled my empty heart was his love. What I care about is everyone that Sano Shinichiro loved. Everyone Sano Shinichiro loved, besides me, should just die." Izana stated.

He then looked at his hand. "Kisaki, your malice is what will fulfill my desires. So I'll let you use me. Right now, Mikey is just like me. In the depth of hollowness. I will tame Mikey myself. I'll take my time and do it nice and slow." Izana said.

"Kisaki."

Kisaki side glanced him as Izana looked up at him. "Toman's all yours." He informed.