#1 A Responsibility

P.O.V _ JUNE

"June aren't you gonna get on the race track?" Damian asked. It's saturday midnight, and tomorrow is my free day. I usually come to Damian's club to play but some times I ride too, On my precious red baby...my Ducati. Well this is a little bit illegal. Anyway I've stopped racing cause my mama found out. If she tell my mother I'm screwed. But I have to race tonight cause Damian's dear racer is injured. But still I can't break the promise that I gave to my mama. Oh god what am I gonna do? I can't put Damian in trouble too...Mama won't know about me breaking the promise that gave her IF nobody tells her that. "Give me 5 minutes Damy." I replied to Damian.

"Hey June! After a long time I see you on the track". "Hey Angelo, Actually my mama forbids me to race because some sort of a dog revealed me racing.".This guy really pisses me off. I can't believe this asshole had a nerve to come and talk to me. I'm gonna beat his record today. I will.

"Riders get on race track" I got on the track as I hear the announcing.

"Rider's On your Positions" Now It's just me and my bike. 

"Race!".

P.O.V _ Damien

"June you got this!" As usual June is keeping her lead on the track. I'm sure she'll beat that bastard. And there she is, she WON. "That's my girl...whoo!". I ran towards her and gave her a thankful hug.

"I have to go Damien." June told me as I released her from the hug. "But why?stay for some more time". "Nah, Not in the mood. Actually I feel bad for breaking my promise". "You were helping me June. And your mama won't have a chance to know that you raced." I tried to cheer her up.

And there came Angelo "June I'm sorry" he apologized from her. "Why?" June asked him in a not - caring tone. "Well, I'm sorry that I revealed your secret to your mama. I was jealous of you cuz you literary beats my record in every race. I forgot that we are friends and friends don't get jealous of each other. I'm sorry June..Can we be friends again?".

"Oh just now you are sorry for that?" I broke the silence. "You know that June loves racing." "Damy he's sorry for what he had done."June cut me off. " And Angelo, yes we can, we can be friends again. But keep this in your mind too. If you ever think of betraying me again well that will be the end of your racing too." 

"I promise June I won't dare to do anything like that again."

"I'm gonna go Damy." 

"Still?". "I said that I wanna go home." 

"Okay, I won't stop you. You're free to go." 

"Then.. good bye Damy. Bye Bye Angelo."

P.O.V _ June

Finally got home. It's 2am.Now I'm gonna wash up and jump right on to my bed.

*********************

"Hey June wake up!! Rise and shine!!"

 "Err Hailey who told you to wake me up this early it's still eight." "Well it's not for me."

Hailey' my mama's younger daughter who is exactly equally annoys me as Stacy.
"Seriously why did you wake me up. I usually sleep till noon you know that too."
"Well your mama told me to wake you up. Go get changed. I guess today you're gonna get in trouble."
"Trouble? What?"
"I don't know. Go ask your mama."
"Okay. Tell her I'll be there in some minutes". "Okay " Now Hailey was gone.

Okay now what is it this time? Err.... gotta get changed or mama will yell at me for being late.

"Good morning Mama!" I greeted her with a sweet smile. "June we have to talk." Wait no good morning, guess I'm in a big trouble as Hailey said. "What is it Mama?" I asked her being seated on the couch next to her.

"Well June tell me the meaning of the word "promise'." How the heck do I know? I'm not a dictionary.

"Ummm A word that you give to someone about something? Is that what it means?"

 "Just keep it aside. Just tell me, do you remember the promise that you gave to me?

"Yes mama. I do. Why what happened?"

"You are asking me 'why?' then let me remind you young lady that you've broke that promise."
"No mama. I didn't." 

"Don't lie to me June. I know that you raced yesterday.

"Did Angelo tell you?"
I asked her.

"So now you are admitting it. Right? And it's not Angelo. it's a person that you don't know. And somehow I managed to know 'bout you."

"Look Mama I'm sorry." I said with a puppy face. I'm really sorry but my face might be useful to get reduced my punishment.

"Damien had an issue with his racer. So I had to help him. That's why I raced. I'm really sorry mama."

"June you don't understand me. You might think that I'm a traditional woman who don't like girls who are racing and doing boy's stuff." Wait I've never thought of her like that.

"But June you really need to know that you are a responsibility of me. If something happens to you, I have to be responsible for that. Just think that you got in to an accident while you were racing. What am I gonna tell to your mom. She sent you here, to me because she trusts me. And I don't wanna break that bond between us."

Well that's true in someway.

"I'm really sorry mama!! I won't do that again. I promise."I hugged her tightly. While patting my head she replied " You don't have to." She Released me from the hug.

"I don't have to what?" I asked her. 

"You don't have to make a promise to me again. From now on I don't care what you do and what you don't. And you can move out too.

"But why? Why suddenly?"

"I'm gonna teach you what is a responsibility I'm gonna make you understand.

 "But Mama..."

"One of my friend's daughter is coming here for her studies. And he told me to take care of his daughter for him. And you've been telling me that you wanna move out. So I thought of giving the responsibility of that girl to you."

Now who is this girl? And how old is she? And why this? Why is this gonna be my punishment?

"What's her name? And how old is she?"

 "Her name is Tia and she's 22." Phew...Not too young for me to handle. I mean if she was like around Stacy's age I would be pissed off.

"I know that you are not gonna change your mind. So I'll do as you said mama. Did you informed him about your thoughts?" 

"Yes, I've informed the both of them." "Both?" " Yes. My friend and your friend to be."

"Friend to be?" 

"I meant Tia."

"Oh! Right.."

Guess this 'Friend to be' is a good person.