𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 

„𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐒„

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

───  ''Run!''

''Running as fast as we can, Prongs!''

''Then run faster!''

Four boys, all dressed accordingly in their house colours, sprinted down the halls. Hurried clicking sounds of their shoes against the stone floor had alerted a certain graying man and his frantically preying feline companion about their whereabouts. Although smaller in numbers compared to the youthful boys, the man and the feline were drifting far behind. 

A new year had started. New beginnings, as some people thought. Hogwarts was still beautiful on the inside and out, effectively wowing the first years with its prideful charm and overall evanescent  beauty. Hogwarts Castle was being held up by magic, supporting everyone under it's care. Even securing it from the outside Muggles that rarely ever came by to snoop around.

Hallways crouded with many students and staff, the latter trying their best to direct the blockage. Students huddled close to their reading materials, grasping their grubby fingers around the spines and hardcovers and tucking them close to their chest. Others had refused to touch anyone, sliding to the side of the hallways with their hands in surrender — as if held by gunpoint. 

The very group of boys running from the slower duo had pushed their way through the opposite way, restricting few to move past and causing more of a blockage. It was all worth it when they reached the Common Room, almost stumbling into the vibrant aura of canary yellow and crimson red. 

''That—'' A brunette panted, hands grasping at his knees while his chest heaved in quick motions. The simple task of catching his breath was harder than some said. When he did collect enough to speak a few more lingering words, he raised to his full height and pointed a finger at the panting boy parallel to him. ''—was brilliant.''