37| 𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀

Atleast as deep as Pacific Ocean
Now I wanna be yours.

Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours

Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Abhimaan's pov -

"It's finally done, sir!" I read the message and let out a sigh of relief.

"And you know, Maan, that lady was totally checking you out. I mean, seriously, why can't they afford themselves a husband? I don't like them." Rika's words made me chuckle. She was complaining about the women who were eyeing me, and I had no clue who they were! But then, Rika surprised me, no, she shocked me by kissing on my lips right in front of everyone!

Now, we're heading towards our penthouse, and my Rika is pouting like a little baby.

"You're just too adorable." I whispered, tracing my fingers gently across her face. This whole feels so surreal, and she feels even more surreal.

"Maan, if they're eye rapping at you in front of me, imagine what they would do if am not there!" She said, and my heart twisted with a pang. Why would she ever not be with me? She'll always be by my side.

"You'll always be with me!" I assured her, tightening my grip around her.

"Agar kabhi hum na rahein tho?" Her words ignited a fire within me, but I can't lose my cool, especially not in front of her. I'm doing my best to control my anger issues, even taking therapy sessions from YouTube and Reading those books to control my anger issues, Because except from her, I'm not comfortable sharing my insecurities, my pain, my happiness, my emotions with anyone else and more importantly apart from her, I truly don't listen to anyone because people only bark, but my Rika, her voice is the sweetest melody and even if try, I can't do anything which will hurt her. Inhale, exhale.

"Aap jahan bhi hongi, mein bhi aapke piche piche aa jaunga, akhir mera koi arth hai aapke bagair?" I asked, kissing her knuckles.

(Wherever you may be, I will always follow you closely. After all, my existence holds no meaning without you by my side.")

A blush spread across her cheeks, and in that moment, all I wanted to do was kiss them.

"Maan, I want to tell you everything about me!" Rika suddenly spoke, her eyes filled with tenderness towards me.

"I'm desperate to know everything about you, Rika, but are you truly ready to share? There's no rush, we have each other for the rest of our lives." I said sincerely, even though I yearned to know every detail about her, the reasons behind her nightmares, her pain, her happiness. I want to know everything about her, but it shouldn't hurt her.

"I genuinely want to tell everything, Maan." She confessed, snuggling her head on my chest.

"Once we reach home." She whispered, her voice sounding raspy.

I playfully tousled her hair with my fingers.

In just thirty minutes, we arrived at the luxurious penthouse. Rika still had her head resting on my chest. I motioned for Antoine to give us some privacy.

"Rika?" I called out softly, and she looked up at me.

"Can you do me a favor and close your beautiful eyes for a moment?" I asked, gently stroking her cheeks.