the girl who walk in the dark street

I was walking on the street  feeling frustrated by my boss who made me work late untill midnight.Well i was walking on the street alone feeling the night breeze.Suddenly,i heard a sound of a kid crying.Naively,I follow the sound untill i realised i was in the dark street.I also cant hear the sound anymore.

  Out of blue,there is black shadow pass infront of me like lightning.I barely saw it.Then,I felt goosebump all over my body and i felt really scared.When i want to look infront of me,i was shocked to see a tall man afar from me."Who is there?",I asked."You better answer before i call the police" I threatend him.Suddenly,he start running towards me.Panickly,I ran quickly while looking at my back he still chasing me.But just then,I tripped and fall into a portal.

Before i know,I was in another place and it was morning.The place full by the flowers and trees.I was amused by it untill i forgot what just happend.When i was just taking a stroll,suddenly the portal i fell just before appeard.The man came out from the portal.He start chasing me again and i also ran from him.I barely saw his face.

When i was running,i turn my back and suddenly he gone.I felt relieved for a second as i took my breath.I sat on the grass and was thinking what actually happend? Who is that man? and why he was chasing me? I just want to go home.I felt so tired but i need to get out from here.As i stand i turn my back and THERE HE IS!!! He start to choke me and i started to struggle from his grasp and trying to escape but i cant.

As i thought i am gonna die,ANNA? ANNA! ANNA! i woke up and it was my workmate waking me up.I try to catch my breath as i still felt someone was choking me.My workmate looked at me worried "are you okay? you look so pale" she asked."No im fine its just i had a nightmare just now" I replied. "Well here drink some water" she give me the drink.I drank it
and i felt reliefed as it was just a dream.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Little that i knew . There was a man hide behind the wall smirking toward me.