Caught in the Web

Disclaimer!!:
The story has yandere vibes, blood, shown and un-shown violence, mentioning of sexual topics (mild, just talking of sex and sexual stuff in relationships), manipulation, kidnapping, and yandere/ toxic stuff like that! 

Please don't read if any info above makes you uncomfy!! ^^

And also still, the writing may be off or slow in areas as I don't typically write, so sorry if it is :>

ALSO, this is in 1st POV lol, suffer with me this was hard to write.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been weeks since this anomalies AU has existed. Sticking out the border with the 'fell' and 'lust' copies, a new anomaly for Error to deal with, again. Ink wasn't even creative with this sorry excuse of a storyline, even if he knew deep down it wasn't Ink creating them at all. Still brought a small gratitude of smugness to his soul. Everything was a basic carbon copy of the original timeline except with an outlier monster outside of the underground.

Error could feel his blood boiling at the sheer laziness the squid held with his 'creations,' an evident spit on the destroyer's face at this one. Being the sole oddity, a lone monster living in the woods before frisk frees the underground. An unimportant, useless add-on. The perfect definition of an Anomaly.

Nothing happened in its life, it would wake up, go to work, and go back to sleep. He would know, nothing it did was important or interesting, or even additive to the overall plot. Just a nobody character that Error now had to deal with, another drop of water in this endless sea of useless creation with the only purpose of clogging up the destroyer's mind.

Watching it just live felt like a punch to the face to Error, something so worthless gets to thrive for no pointless reason, no one would even know if it disappeared. That is what made it more fun to mess with. Error lived to know that its misery solely came from him, licking it up like a thirsty dog and craving more.

Watching the Anomaly became a usual for the destroyer, he wanted... no NEEDED to know when he suffered, he needed to be the sole provider for his misery. He needed to cause those sleepless nights when it had it too good the day prior, remind it of his existence, as he needed it to know about him, as he knew everything about it. He had seen all of it. He relished in wondering how scared it would be knowing he knew everything about it, even what it looked like without clothes. It needed to know who was in charge of its pitiful existence, who could wipe it from this world with a flick of his finger. It needed to know he was the one in control.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slumped in my sheets, tiredness still clinging to me besides my full night's worth of sleep, and those were rare these days. I groaned in futile annoyance at my horrible sleep schedule, but nothing can really fix night terrors, right?

I opened my sockets to my ceiling, being the only monster on the surface was an, interesting experience. My eyes instinctively wandered to my window; spruce trees stretched for miles in the forest. My good-ol safe haven from prying humans and tax officials, and the government, that's also an important reason as well. Being not in the underground could prove, difficult for a monster when in line with the government, or like ANY human. So, forest it was.

Sitting up from my bed, I stumble past all the shit on my floor, stumbling out my door to my bathroom. Today was special, specifically for my love life. My girlfriend had been on holiday for weeks and she had finally arrived back in town last few days, I could already feel my soul jump out my chest at the thought of seeing her again.