I N T R O

Lee Jihye, Lee Heeseung's younger sister. They both love and care for eachother. Their parents are always busy, didn't get to give them the time they need. But their parents always try to manage.

Heeseung, her older brother who Stand for her as her father and mother. He is like a mother when he cares and he is like a father when he is worried.

Their parents want to have a younger child, because they realised their babies are growing up already. They can't believe how fast the night changes.

It is like the first time when heeseung was welcomed to the world, and it's like been awhile since Jihye was born.

But Jihye and heeseung are now teenagers. Heeseung is already 15, while Jihye is 12 turning 13. Jihye liked the idea of having another younger sibling, she wants to repay his older brother by taking care of their younger sibling.

Things just happened that left their parents in dismay. Their mother can't be pregnant anymore. It's not because of the old age, but it's because of maioma.

They are all sad to hear that from the doctor. Even though she can't be pregnant, she insisted on getting one. She decided to adopt a child.

Their father didn't like the idea but gave in because he love his wife too much, and his kids. They are the perfect family, for everyone to say.

Because even how busy their parents got they still get to manage time for their children. Their children didn't miss a birthday without a cake and presents.

They are just perfect.

So perfect.

____________________🧡____________________

End : 08/26/23