Arrogant Fall In Love (The End)

Lisa
I don't want that kind of work.I just finished college.I find my job But my father force to work her boss,him's boss is blind ,she need to helper .I don't want that ,but I don't against my father speak.i just accept.

Jennie is the richest person ,cold and bad She is pretend blind . Because all of girls ,gold digger want me , I don't like fake girls .I need really honest treat me and true love .

Lisa is just arrived at Jennie house .One of the women is leading Jennie room .I just follow and that women leave me at best luxury room.I just afraid and nervous.I standing on the floor and looking around room.

Jennie

I came out of the bathroom.
I saw a little girl looking at the preparation of the room. Her hair was wavy and her body was not too thin. I felt that she was cute. When I turned her face, she looked like a doll with round eyes.

While Lily was looking around room, she saw a very handsome women standing there. She had eyes that would be desirable and cold , a puffy face. Lisa lowered her head because she was afraid when Lisa met her eyes.

Jennie- Are you new worker?

Lisa - yes

Jennie- What are you doing ? Come here? I am blind .

Lisa - Oh, yes, I'm sorry. Lisa has never done such a thing, so she was afraid and held women's hand with trembling.

Jennie -The girl was scared and reached out to help her, and she wanted to laugh. she liked the way the girl looked. In this way, she deliberately pretended to lose her posture by the bed, and the two of them fell on top of each other. The girl was on top of her.
She deliberately put her arm around the girl's waist, then turned to the other side and went over to her and hold the girl's hand.
Do you want money?Do you pretend innocent and try to seduce me?

Lisa -No, Lisa didn't do it on purpose. Lisa was afraid. Her body was so close and her face was so close to hers that it was hard to stay. Please let me go.

Jennie-She tried to test her, but she can't control her sin . her gaze went to Lisa lips and she started to kiss her lips. Lisa refused. She wanted more,the more she push ,the more She want . so she couldn't control her mind. Really, she didn't even need to do this to others. All she had to do was satisfy her . Now she had force her. After putting jennie clothes back on, Lisa.....

Lisa - crying badly and Don't touch me, don't touch me......I kept crying.
I have no experience of being sex by someone I don't know.

Jennie - She was angry because Lisa looked at her like she was disgusted and kept crying.
I will responsible to you.

Lisa- Responsible....,no need.

Jennie- what ? I take your virgin ,that is why ? I responsible.

Lisa- I don't need , did you say that I'm a gold digger? Just like that, please give me money. No need to marry.
She doesn't want to marry someone she's never been close to. Even though her life is ruined. She took money from her and paid the father as much as she should. She started thinking about taking the money and going abroad. She doesn't want to be with someone who destroys such easy girls.

Jennie-frowned, "You want money?"
she sat down next to her and held her chin and said, "If you become my wife, you will wealth ,the money you ask for is nothing compare".

Lisa- pretended not to see your eyes like that. I don't want to live with someone who destroys other people's children young girl easily.disgusted.

Jennie-What..... Lisa words have come to the side of the law. it was wrong to commit against her, but lisa refuses to marry that . Is she the one, Someone else talk like that I would have killed her. I am dirty and disgusted she say,it's got to piss me off. My seed is already in your stomach. My blood is already in your stomach. You deserve to be more disgusting than me. The disgusting seed is inside you. Try to be together with that disgusting person again...... Ignoring her scratches and pain, jennie anger and took over her body once again.
This time Lisa started to lose consciousness.