FIFTY-ONE - THE TIGER THE LIONESS AND THE GAZELLE!

AS THEY LEFT THE shrieking shack, Cassie and Callie had seemed to forget that it was in fact, a full moon tonight

AS THEY LEFT THE shrieking shack, Cassie and Callie had seemed to forget that it was in fact, a full moon tonight. Clearly, everyone else had too, as they were talking normally. Sirius was talking to Harry, saying how Harry could live with him once he's cleared of all charges.

Hermione and Ron were talking about his pain, and Remus was talking to his two daughters, saying how proud of them he was; Peter tried joining in but Cassie yanked his hair, shutting him up.

Hermione had her wand pointed up at Snape, who was drifting ahead of them. Callie and Cassie ( along with Sirius ) wanted to leave him, but the others decided against it.

As they appeared back onto the grounds, Cassie was the first to spot Aurora with Rowan. "What are you guys doing?"

"Poppy was really busy so I offered to walk Rowan over," Aurora informed her, her eyes drifting to Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew. "So, Rowan told me the truth."

Rowan smiled at Cassie, "I knew you had been busy, so I told Aurora for you." He said, and then a cloud shifted.

As Remus went to speak, both Remus and Rowan went rigid. "Oh, my —" Hermione gasped. "Professor Lupin didn't take his potion tonight! He's not safe!"

Before Rowan could transform, Aurora pushed him over to Remus. "I don't think Rowan did either!" She exclaimed, "Like I said, Poppy was incredibly busy."

"Run," Sirius whispered. "All of you run. Now."

Nobody could run. They all seemed paralysed with fear. The last time Cassie had been with the werewolves — She was badly hurt.

"Leave it to me — RUN!"

The male Smith's head was lengthening, just like their bodies. Their shoulders were hunching. Hair was sprouting visibly on their face and hands, which were curling into clawed paws. Crookshanks's was backing away.

Both of the werewolves reared, snapping their long jaws as they began to fight each other.

Sirius had transformed. He bounded forward, seizing Remus around the neck and pulling him away from the teenagers. They were locked, jaw to jaw, claws ripping at each other.

Sirius was so busy, that he hadn't noticed Rowan crawling towards the teenagers.

Hermione screamed as Peter had dived for Remus' dropped wand. Ron, unsteady on his bandaged leg, fell. There was a bang, a burst of light — and Ron lay motionless on the ground. Another bang — Crookshanks flew into the air and back to the earth in a heap.

"Expelliarmus." Harry yelled, pointing his own wand at Peter; Remus' wand flew high into the air and out of sight. "Stay where you are!" Harry shouted, running forward.

Too late. Peter had transformed. Peter had gone.

Cassie shared a look with Aurora and Callie, all three of them nodding to each other. Harry and Hermione watched them curiously; They had transformed themselves.

Their eyes widened in shock.

The tiger launched forward, pushing Rowan further and further away from Harry and Hermione. The lioness helped the dog keep Remus away. The gazelle helped the tiger entertain Rowan.

Both of the werewolves ran off into the forest, following after a howl they had heard.

"Sirius, he's gone, Pettigrew transformed!" Harry yelled.

The dog was bleeding; there were gashes across his muzzle and back, but at Harry's words he scrambled up again, and in an instant, the sound of his paws faded to silence as he pounded away across the grounds.

The other three animals exchanged a glance, looked back at Harry and Hermione, and dashed after the dog and the werewolves.

Harry and Hermione dashed over to Ron. "What did he do to him?" Hermione whispered. Ron's eyes were only half-closed, his mouth hung open; he was definitely alive, they could hear him breathing, but he didn't seem to recognize them.

"I don't know..."

Harry looked around. Sirius and Remus both gone... Rowan, Aurora, Callie and Cassie were all gone, too. He was beyond worried about Cassie, he didn't want her to get hurt.

"We'd better get them up to the castle and tell someone," said Harry, pushing his hair out of his eyes.  "Come —"

A dog yelping in pain cut him off. The gazelle ran over to the dog, before feeling a claw drag across its skin. Not again, Cassie thought. This time, it wasn't Remus, it was Rowan. The gazelle leaped at the werewolf, fighting against it.

Then, a lioness appeared. The lioness was doing just fine fighting off Remus, the gazelle needed help — so the tiger was there to help.

They both fought off the werewolf, not knowing that Hermione and Harry were running towards the dog. They stopped, watching the two animals fight the werewolf.

Harry and Hermione continued running towards Sirius, they felt the cold without realizing what it meant. The werewolf ran off, hearing the other werewolf fighting the lioness.

The two stable animals followed. If Aurora was struggling, they needed to help her — they followed Rowan. The gazelle was dripping with blood, but that didn't stop her from fighting.

The tiger saw the gazelle struggling to keep fighting, so she pushed the gazelle to the side; She was completely unaware she made the gazelle hit her head.

The gazelle was knocked out, and had now transformed back into human form. The lioness glanced back, eyes widening. She rushed towards Cassie, sending a nod Callie's way, as Callie chased them off into the distance. Aurora turned back into human form, picked Cassie up and ran into the open — someone would have to find them eventually. She placed Cassie down, and waited for Callie, unaware to the dementors floating towards them.

The tiger rushed towards them, and Callie turned herself back into her human form. She crouched by Cassie, and began healing some of her wounds — Not all of them would heal ( the ones by the werewolf would not ), however, the ones from the rocks and trees healed perfectly.

And then, everything went cold. Aurora and Callie exchanged glances, before they felt as if all their happiness was being drained...

Everything went black.

A/N: How fun and exciting!
QOTD: what is your least favourite harry potter movie and why?
AOTD: deathly hallows part 1, it is quite boring — it's only interesting from the moment the snatchers grab them!