{day 1...}

{y/n pov}

- It was a rainy day and I was cleaning up my room just to be a bit more organized while I was listening to There's Something Happening by Jack Stauber's Micropop. I smiled softly while I was cleaning my room until I heard a knock on my front door. I stopped, I turned off my music and headed down stairs. Who could be outside in the middle of the rain? I thought as I opened my door to see Og Wally and Grayscale Wally "hey guys? What are you doing here?" I ask and move aside so they could come in "sorry y/n, Home kicked me out and same to Grayscale" Og wally says as he comes inside and so as Grayscale. I closed the door Again? This is the 3rd time this week? I thought to myself and then looked at them "well you're welcome to stay here as long as you want to, and i don't mind" I said softly and smiled "here let me get you guys hot coco.." I said softly and head to the kitchen and going to make hot coco, Og Wally and Grayscle Wally were sitting on the couch trying to be warm and safe, I came back with the hot coco in my hands and put them on the coffee table. "Thank you y/n, sorry if we bothered you" Grayscale says quietly and looks down i smile a little "hey its no worries, and plus i like hanging out with you guys" I said softly and sits on a different couch I feel bad for them... they don't really deserve this... i thought i shake my head and then looked at them "i do have one guest bedroom if you guy like share that bed?" i offered since they were gonna stay here for at least a day or two? "A-are you sure y/n?, we could get hotel" Og Wally says a bit nervous "yes i'm sure, and plus its raining hard so you guys could stay here" i said before getting up "t-thank you y/n" Grayscale says quietly and smiles a bit i smiled back and nods "of course" i said softly as i head to my bedroom to continue cleaning my room. After that I got ready for bed and grayscale decided to sleep on the couch and i said whatever make him comfortable and its fine, but I had to make sure he was warm and comfortable so brought soft warm blankets for him, I smiled softly and headed to bed at least it's not so bad... I like company... I thought to myself as he laid down on my bed and sigh tiredly I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.... (the dream is starting...) The dream starts off with a nice peaceful forest that actually seems like a nice and relaxing place... i felt calm and relaxed until i felt eyes on me... like i was the center of the attention, my anxiety went up "w-what is this feeling?" I mumble in fear, wait?... Why am I starting to get scared? And why am I crying? What's going on!? I looked around to see if anybody was there or who was watching me?... until the dream ended.... I woke up with a teary face....

-day two is coming soon.....