REVENGE

Taehyung was an angel in the world of demons. He was so precious and innocent being forced to face the cruel world of outside.

5 year's ago taehyung didn't even had money to study well and his mother was sick. Still while doing hardwork and part time job at the same time he earned for himself and his mother.

After he achieved his degree. He gave the interview in the one of the known industry. Which was own by JEON'S.

But after just working for only a week, He was forced to left the company not by his fault. He threatened them to complain it to big authority.

•••FLASHBACK

Taehyung:-"Sir, he was harassing me and u expected me to not react on it. I slapped him cause---"he was cut by his boss.

Mr.jeon:-"I don't wants to hear your bullsh*t. I forgot you poor people can never be changed" he glared at taehyung with anger.

Taehyung:-"But sir---"he was on adge to cry out.

Mr.jeon:-"You are fired Kim Taehyung" he authorities as the owner of the company.

Taehyung:-"Sir, Please don't do that. My Maa is ill. She will die if not get the medicine on time and I don't have money, don't do this-" he dropped on his knees begging for his sick mother.

Mr.jeon:-"It's not My headache to face" he burnt the smoking stick as if he doesn't have heart to hear the pleadings of poor boy.

Taehyung:-"you are firing me without any reason. I'll complaint to upper authority about it mark my words!"he stood wiping his tears with fury.

Mr.jeon:-"Good taehyung. I was just testing you cause in this field more youngsters sell themselves but you aren't like them"he appreciated the other with words.

Taehyung:-"so it was fake? I-i m sorry sir. I said so much"he regretfully apologise about his behaviour.

Mr.jeon:-"You can leave now and handle the remaining work"he ordered and taehyung to obey.

As soon as taehyung left. Mr.jeon called someone and informed them about taehyung and planned something for tomorrow together to make taehyung a crying mess.

As mr.jeon cut the the call not longer his phone ringed again and it was his son.

Jungkook:-"Dad. I need $1000 right now"he informed from other side drinking enjoying in big club a life of rich family's kid.

Mr.jeon:-"okay okay I'll send you right now happy"he laughed over his son. Who replied as okay.

Mr.jeon didn't take half of a minutes and transfer the needed money to his son's account.

How chaotic..., taehyung needed only $5 to save his mother from death but still mr.jeon didn't pitied on him but when he son asked for the money to waste it on What? Drinks and smoke what not...

Next day...

Taehyung was working in his office with other workers. When suddenly a alarm ringed and resonated in whole office.

Taehyung:-"What does this alarm means?"he asked the one of his colleagues.

Girl:-"it means some theft something from the company"she informed and stand up to leave.

Everyone stood in hallways line wise and police officer checking them all with their clothes and whatever they have with them.

As soon inspector riched taehyung and asked for his coat, which he give to them and a diamond necklace was  plugged out from it.

Mr.jeon:-"Yes, he is thief. Jail him inspector"he acted like shocked as if he wasn't the one to ordering his men and tell them to put the necklace in taehyung's coat when he was working.