REVENGE

One week later

After knowing about taehyung's truth, jungkook wanted to know about everything related to taehyung.

Without wasting the time he started to find out someone from his husband's family and know about him & his past.

He found out taehyung has an uncle, So he searched the address to reach out the older male. Which was not so easy for him.

Cause the taehyung's uncle wasn't some normal man from roadside but a business man.

It's not like he was rich from starting. He was also poor but after knowing taehyung's mother was know more and taehyung was in jail. He was devastated. He did everything in his will to release taehyung from prison but nothing happened.

After taehyung was released from jail, he and taehyung was just cleaning there old house. Suddenly a small bag dropped from the box.

And there was diamonds inside it, they doesn't know's where it comes from but taehyung knew one think, in which room he and his mother was living was a rented some theif before.

They were in need so by solding those diamonds taehyung's uncle opened a business. He was good at it and taehyung used does diamond for his revenge, maybe god was with them.

Anyways back to the story, so jungkook reached out Taehyung's uncle and today he was sitting infront of said man, little bit nervous.

Mr.jung:-" So young man, may know the reason behind this so called meeting" he was sitting on couch present in his mansion.

He wasn't a Married men cause he doesn't have money to back then. To fed someone else. He is like how he is now, Single.

Jungkook:-"I want's to about taehyung uncle by the way I'm his Husband. Jeon Jungkook" he directly come to the point.

Mr.jung knew about Jungkook already but he doesn't want the male know about him and taehyung's plan that's why he acted.

Mr.jung:-"what do you wants to know?" He asked.

Jungkook:-"What happened in the past. Why taehyung was sended to jail?" He curiously spoked out expecting the answer.

Mr.Jung first thought if he should tell jungkook about taehyung's past cause he promised taehyung he'll never reveal his past infront of unknown person but...

At one pointed he wanted taehyung to forget what happened before cause he was young and he had a whole life infront of him to live. It'll effect his future.

Mr.J7ng:-"I'll tell you everything but Promise me first. You'll take care of taehyung" he loves taehyung as his own son.

Jungkook:-"I promise you. Sir" he promised and he meant it by heart.

After that Mr.jung spoke whole truth about taehyung's past. Telling him how his father accused taehyung for stolening and what happened after that.

Mr.jung:-"That's why he's stuck to get revenge, please save my son from this mean world or he'll be drown more in it"he was begging as father.

Jungkook knows one thing Now, his father wasn't a saint but a Evil behind the face of father figure. If he knew about it before. He would have left his father's house.

Jungkook:-"Thank you, Uncle"he thanked the man giving the respect by hugging him.

Jungkook left from there after Cause he also did changed in this year's, he stopped drinking and joined his father's company. Now, he was the CEO, who was rulling it not his father.

Time skip at Night.

Once Again Jeon's Mansion was decorated with fairy lights for having a big project. Many people's were invited with their partner's.