Chapter 10

Sakura's POV

A month has passed since that dreadful day when Itsuki and I got kidnapped. We're still have no idea who plotted it and who wanted me dead. The investigators are still trying to figure out who done this horrible crime.

We're even suspected my parents but they weren't even in town when it happened and they didn't even know about the incident.

They even called me a week ago after finding out, they sounded worried but I didn't believe them because they never cared about me before so why start now. I hung up right after they started saying that I should come back to them. I will never come back to them I'm happy with Sasuke and his family.

I'm finally 10 weeks pregnant which is three months. I'm so excited for the next month that's when we're will find out the gender of our baby. Sasuke is really excited and desperately wants to know.

I'm also starting to show a bit and my stomach is getting bigger each month.

Christmas is in two weeks and our friends are planning on a Christmas trip away from konoha. Sasuke's parents offered us to use their Uchiha cabin located in Kiri. I'm honestly really looking forward to it because this year will be different and adventurous.

We're also finish our first semester of high school last week. Right now we're on our winter break which a much needed one. And ever since I became pregnant I'll started getting really tired.

"Babe come on! It's time to get up." I slightly shook my lazy boyfriend to get up.

Sasuke groaned "Sakura, it's Saturday morning. let me sleep, woman."

I sighed in defeat, that was before a sudden thought came through my head. I instantly smirked before casually saying "oh well, I guess I have no one to take a shower with since my boyfriend is too tired to get out of the bed."

I noticed Sasuke's eyes suddenly opened wide open and he quickly sat up "Wait did you just say a shower."

"Yes, but it looks like you're too sleepy to take one with me and just when I thought I will give you one of my Sakura's special moves." I said while getting up, mentally smirking knowing he won't resist since he's always horny when it comes to sex.

"No wait let's go and take a shower." Sasuke spoke up as he quickly got out of the bed.

I smiled a triumph smile before turning around to face him "really" I fluttered my eyelashes.

"Yes come on." Sasuke took my hand and went straight to the bathroom.

____

Right now Sasuke and I are in the shower kissing. I kissed him passionately, as our tongues entwine. I put my hands on his chest, pushing him to the tiled wall. Sasuke's hands explore my naked body touching the baby bump. Suddenly his two fingers finds my clit and he massages my bundle of nerves.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Fuck yes." I exhaled. My hands stroke his wet chest as we make out, my knees feeling weak from the movements of his fingers. He rubs my clit in circles, teasing my hole.

"Faster, Sasuke aahhm." I moaned, my back arched with pleasure. he instantly moves his fingers faster and I curse under my breath. I kiss him sloppily, moaning into his mouth.

I squirm, feeling my orgasm nearing. "Don't stop, I'm going to cum." I can barely make words out. Sasuke started kissing my neck as I reach my climax and my eyes roll back.

"Shit, Sasuke! hhhm" I moaned out my orgasm, cumming onto his hand. He slips his finger out from between my folds and brings it to his mouth. His eyes are on mine as he puts the finger, wet from my cum, in his mouth. I kiss him and taste myself on his tongue.