Part 1: A strange visitor

Hello everyone this is a story i wrote a while back feel free to comment and share your thoughts on my story i would love the feedback hope you enjoy it! :3

I still need to edit it when i get the chance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A strange noise could be heard coming from the river when the girl that was peacefully reading a book heard it, she went to investigate. Her eyes widen with shock as she sees someone clinging to a tree branch holding on for dear life. As the river tries to pull him further downstream. Without thinking she ran forward and reached out her hand.

"Grab my hand" she yelled

His green eyes flashed with fear as he looked up at her, he grabbed her hand and she pulled as hard as she could to get him out of the river. After a few minutes she got him onto the grass and out of the river. She sat next to him and tried to catch her breath.

She sat and looked at him and as his chest was rising and falling as he breathed. She watched him for a few moments when she noticed something odd. He had a wolf tail and wolf ears; she only now noticed the ears since they were flattened against his head. He suddenly shot up frightening the girl, he grabbed her by the shoulders and pinned her to the ground his face inches away from hers.

"Who are you?" He asked in a threatening tone his green eyes glinting with hostility.

"I-I'm C-Clara "She replied her goldish brown eyes fixed on his face fear swirling in them.

His gaze softened when she closed her eyes and turned her head away, scared that he might hurt her. He got off her and walked

toward a tree watching her with no trace of the hostility that was in his eyes, curiosity had taken its place. She sat up with fear lying sallow in her eyes this fear quickly turned into concern when he leaned against the tree and sat weakly with his back against it.

He had a deep cut on his right arm that was still bleeding. She got up and walked toward him but was stopped in her tracks by a low growling coming from him. She quickly backed up, careful not to make eye contact since she had learned that eye contact with wolves or in this case a wolf boy? can mean that she is challenging him, whatever he is she knew she did not want to start a fight.

"I-I don't want to hurt you, I just wanted to look at the wound on your shoulder" she said still not making eye contact.

He looked at her hesitating since he did not trust her. She slowly moved closer until she was next to him while he watched her with curiosity and hostility. She took a piece of cloth out of her pocket and tried putting it against his wound but he growled at her. She pulled her hand back.

"It's okay, I'm just going to try and stop the bleeding. I won't hurt you" she said trying to reassure him.

He sat there looking at her, hesitating but he let her help him. He winced as pain shot through his arm as she put the cloth against his wound and applied pressure to it. She looked at him as pain filled his eyes, she tried to stroke his ears that were flattened against his head in an effort to comfort him but he pulled away.

"What are you doing?" he said with a hostile but strained voice.

"I-I wanted to stroke your ears; I thought it would help you calm down" she said looking away still holding the cloth to his wound.

"I'm not some dog that you can stroke whenever you feel like it" he said in a hostile tone.

"I-I um *sigh* I'm sorry I didn't mean..." she said avoiding his gaze.