𝟬𝟮𝟮 - 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘

❝𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 // 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧❞

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟭𝟯𝗧𝗛 , 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
𝗟𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦 , 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔
𝟮:𝟭𝟯 𝗔𝗠

It was an hour the night before Lucy and Tatum's wedding, Tatum had decided on sleeping over at her sisters house to avoid seeing Lucy before the actual ceremony. Lucy wasn't superstitious but she went along with it seeing as Tatum was. Neither one of them was able to sleep that night, it was the first time in a while either of them hadn't slept in the same bed together. Tatum had gone outside to sit in Taylors backyard and looked up at the stars above trying to make out any constellations.

Taylor had gotten up quickly to get a water, but she stopped in her tracks when she saw her little sister outside. She poked her head out the already open door, "Tatum?"

The actress glanced behind her shoulder, noticing her sister standing in the doorway, water bottle in hand. "Hey, what are you doing up?" Taylor held up the water bottle and Tatum nodded. "What's up with you?" She pulled up a chair and sat outside with her sister.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just a little nervous" Tatum had taken her eyes off the stars and now stared down at the grass. "I'm not having second thoughts, I love Lucy a lot but what if she regrets marrying me"

Taylor was surprised Tatum had even said that, she saw the way Lucy looked at her sister, there was no way Lucy would ever regret marrying Tatum. "She wouldn't, why would you even say that?"

"I mean look at me, I'm a mess" Tatum stared down at the scars on her forearms.

"I've seen the way Lucy looks at you, Tate, she loves you" Said Taylor, "I can't imagine a world where she doesn't marry you"

Tatum ran her thumb along the scar on her left arm, not paying attention to her sister. Tatum knew Lucy was head over heels for her, but it all still felt like a dream to her. In Tatum's head, marrying her meant being stuck with all her problems, and being a burden to the love of her life was the last thing she wanted.

"Tate," Taylor reached over and out her hand over Tatum's forearm. "Look at me"

The actress took her eyes off her arm, "I can't handle things the way I used to, what if I..." Tatum's voice trailed off as she recalled that day in her apartment. "What if all the hate suddenly gets in my head and I decide I can't handle it anymore? Or what if I relapse? How can she willingly marry someone like me?"

"You're about to marry the love of your life, if she didn't want you she wouldn't have stuck around this long" Said Taylor, "Try to get some sleep, tomorrow is a big day for you"

Tatum nodded, "I'll try"

The morning of the wedding Tatum felt like a child the night before Christmas. She didn't know what had gotten into her last night, cause now she couldn't sit still for anything, not even as she stood in front of her wife-to-be. Tatum had been too focused on her thoughts and wasn't listening to a word the officiant said.

"Ms. Swift," Said the officiant, distracting Tatum from her thoughts. "Do you, Tatum Swift, take Lucy Dacus to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you wife and wife"

Everyone erupted into cheers as the two newly weds kissed. When they pulled away it was as if it was just them in that vineyard freezing in their wedding dresses in the strangely cold June air. They had both been through so much together their wedding almost seemed unreal, but it was very much real. A smile slowly spread across Tatum's face at the realization that she had just gotten married to the girl of her dreams. The world could burst into flames and Tatum wouldn't care, as long as she had Lucy nothing mattered. She was happy.

Everyone had moved to an inside venue for the wedding reception. Phoebe and Zach had gotten drunk out of their minds after doing shots with Sydney and Hunter, but to everyone's surprise they weren't as bad as Phoebe and Zach were. The intro to Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) by Katy Perry had begun playing, which prompted Zach to drag Phoebe onto the dance floor and yell at everybody else to come dance with them.

"Have you seen Julien?" Lucy shouted over the music.

Tatum shook her head, "She hasn't been answering my texts" She could see Lucy beginning to worry about her best friend. "I'm sure she's okay," Tatum assured her wife, "Don't worry about her"

Lucy nodded and continued to dance, but she could help but worry about Julien. The last time somebody disappeared like this it was Zach, and it wasn't for no reason. His upper body had been covered in scars after the incident.

The song had transitioned into a slower one, taking Lucy's mind off Julien and making all the drunk and single people move off the dance floor and pass out at the tables or sit awkwardly and watch all the couples dance together.

As Lucy spun Tatum around on the dance floor, the actress caught a glimpse of Julien who was leaned against the entrance with red, puffy eyes, it was clear that she'd been crying. Julien looked defeated, the way a hero does at the end of a battle, which killed the actress a little. Tatum glanced around the dance floor and watched as people laughed and drank, none of them had noticed Julien. Tatum ran off the dance floor, leaving Lucy alone, and made her way towards the singer.

"What's wrong?" Tatum asked, pulling Julien out into the hall.

Lucy had chased after Tatum and appeared in the hall moments after the actress did. "Hey what's- Julien, you made it" It took her a couple seconds to realize her friend had been crying prior to arriving at the venue. "What happened?"

"I wasn't gonna show but it's your wedding, and I didn't want to miss it. I know you really wanted me to be here, I'm sorry- "

"Julien," Tatum interrupted, "What's wrong?"

"She's dead," The singer exhaled a shaky breath as she spoke. "I killed her, I'm the reason she's dead. I did this to her"

The two newly weds exchanged a look of utter confusion and fear, who had died?

Lucy put a hand on either side of her band mates shoulders, "You didn't kill anyone, okay? Whatever happened wasn't your fault" She pulled Julien towards her and embraced her as Julien cried against her shoulder.

"I killed her," Julien cried, "I killed her."

𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 !
officially the second oc I will have killed (my Scream oc, Logan Macher, was the first)
I also think its very obvious who died but im not gonna say until the timing is right