Proposition

"Philomena!" Twila approached the girl she's been looking for ever since class ended "I have a proposition to make."

Pinkie had an amused smile as she looked away from the sight of Rain, losing it at the fact that someone had actually used her given name "You don't have to call me that. Either Pinkie or Mena will work."

"Oh..." Twila felt her face heat up from embarrassment "My apologies."

"It's alright." Pinkie leant her head on her hand "How can I help ya?"

"Oh, right." Twila took the seat across from Pinkie "You know the upcoming project for Professor Pierce's class. The one where you have to submit a business model?"

"Yep. I haven't really gotten an idea on what to write it on yet."

"Well in that case, would you—"

"I want to write it on the place I work at since it is a small business and all, but I don't want the professor to think I'm lazy for choosing it."

"I'm sure he won't, so long as you focus on—"

"You say that, but my friend, Rarity had the class last semester and she said Pierce was a bit harsh on people who chose to do their models on something familiar but then again that's only because it did seem like people were in fact being lazy."

Twila glanced at the girl sitting next to Pinkie who could only shoot back a sympathetic smilie.

"Help me with the social aspect of mine and I'll help make yours sound as professional as possible!" Twila had placed her hands on Pinkie's to get her to calm down

"And then it would be a whole— Hold on, what?" Pinkie had her brows furrowed as she stared back at her classmate

"I would like your help with the model I'm trying to write. I don't quite understand people but I've noticed that you do. Would you like to work together." Twila let go of Pinkie's hands and waited for her to answer

"Huh..." Pinkie leant back "Are you sure about that?"

"What do you mean?"

Pinkie smirked at Twila as she leant forward "I thought you hated me..."