𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝕲𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙𝖆'𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖊

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁; 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝕰vonne had never really had a real home before.

Yes, she and her mother had somewhere to live but it wasn't the greatest. It was a small studio apartment built above a bakery with only one bedroom, a tiny bathroom and a living room with the "kitchen", if you could even call it that, to the side of it. It wasn't home, not to Evonne at least.

And then she lost her mother.

She never had a home again.

until now.

"Evonne, das wird dein Zimmer sein, ist das in Ordung?" (𝙀𝙫𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢, 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮?) Bill questioned softly, holding onto her shoulders to steer her in the direction of the room in the middle of his and Tom's. Evonne looks into the room and smiles. Seeing her smile, Bill beams happily.

"es ist wunderbar!" (𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜!) she exclaims quietly, Tom walks into the room and smiles seeing her excited face, "Es gehort alles dir, Liebling" (𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚).

Evonne's eyes widen before she turns to the twins in confusion and slight awe, "meins?" (𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚?). The boys look at her with soft smiles on their faces, anyone who saw them smile would have probably thought they were hallucinating. They were the leaders of the most popular gang in Tokyo after all.

"Ja, Liebling" (𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜), Bill speaks, keeping an eye on the fact she had tears in her dark browns. "Ich hatte noch nie etwas, das nur mir gehorte. es ist schon." (𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚. 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚.) she had a slight wobble in her voice that causes the twins to frown in pity. They were going to get her anything she wanted. No matter the cost. 

"Nun, jetzt machst du das, Schatz" (𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩) The twins smile at her as she goes to sit on the plush bed, she smiles back, a small tear dripping down the side of her face which causes the boys to sit on either side of her for comfort.

"es ist deins" (𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨.) Tom says firmly, Bill nodding and wrapping an arm around her whilst Tom grabs her hand.

She has a home now. 

Evonne Meyer is no longer alone.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AHHH I'M BACKKK!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it is quite a short chapter since i was rushing to finish so i could feed you guys with it!! 

all my sweet love,

kiotel ♡