alchohol

Steve lazily collapsed on the couch, holding a can of beer in his hand. He looked at James, who was sitting next to him and smirking stupidly. Steven handed his beer Jimmy silently and sighed. "Your knee still hurts?" He asked because Jay had fallen off the stage a few times and there was a small blood spot on his knee

"Yep, still throbbing," Jimmy replied, taking the beer from Steve with a grateful nod. "Guess I went a bit too wild on stage tonight." He chuckled, brushing off the concern with a shrug. "But hey, it's all part of the show, right?" Jimmy said.

Steve took his beer back from James and sipped it, before handing it Jimmy again "Right, right... What if you get seriously hurt one day, you idiot?" Righ huffed, looked at Jim sternly and added "Try to be more careful next time, I don't want us to get kicked out without any payment... Anyway what's the plan for tonight?"

" whatever" James scoffed carelessly and took a sip of the beer.  He looked at the brim, where Steve's lips had been just a second age. It made him take another sip before answering. "Let's get drunk and smoke some."

"Fuck, I forgot my cigarettes in the van..." Steve checked his pockets and shook his head with disappointment "Let's just get drunk then." Righ grabbed the can and took another sip.

"alright then" Jimmy complained and looked at Steve, from head to toe he admired him. Not just his looks but his personality and that voice.. god! Was it sexy.

"Stop staring at me, ya weirdo" Steve squinted at Jimmy, chuckled and put the can on the table "I'll get more beers" he got up and headed for the kitchen

Jimmy sat still, quiet. Just watching Steve as he left. He was ashamed that Steve noticed him but pretended to shake it off like it was nothing. His feelings for Steve were strong, and for many years he had tried to hide it. Maybe it was just the alcohol thinking for him, But he didn't want to hide anymore.

Steve thought that Jimmy was strange. They had fooled around a few times before, when they both were drunk, but that attention from Jimmy got Steve confused. He grabbed three cans of beer from the fridge and returned to the couch, putting the beer on the table

In the meantime Jimmy had already finished his beer and it was slowly kicking in. He could feel himself loosing control from time to time, but tried to stay in his senses.
"Took you long enough." Jimmy groaned and snatched a new beer. He opened it hoping Steve would do the same thing to his beer as he did before.

"Slow down there" Steve reproached grumpily, opening his can "You don't want to puke your guts out tomorrow". He sat down on the couch next to Jim so their knees touched. Steve didn't move away.

Jimmy slowed down but it was too late, and the beer did all his actions for him. "Did you know millipedes don't actually have a thousand feet?" Jimmy kept on blabbering about facts he had learnt as a kid. He barely knew what was happening in that moment. He moved closer to Stev and stared deep right into his eyes. The alcohol made Steve seem even more attractive than before. He touched Steve's hand a a drunken smiles shined on Jimmys face.

Steve was tipsy, but not completely drunk. He actually found Jimmy pretty, but it wasn't like he was going to admit it. Righ frowned as Jimmy touched his hand and looked at him with his eyebrow raised, but didn't move the hand away. The touch felt weirdly comforting "What are you..?"

Jimmy slowly moved his hands to Steve's chest, feeling it carefully. "I love you." He hiccuped. He moved his legs so that they were pretty much on top of Steve's and placed his other hand on Steve's cheek. "I want you to kiss me, handsome"

"Uuuhhm... What the hell are you doing..." Steve muttered, but didn't do anything to stop Jimmy "You're fucking drunk, get off me and go sleep it off" Despite his words, he wanted Jimmy to continue "And no way I kiss you, that's... Faggy and disgusting" he kept puffing