Possessive (Shreyas x Rahul) (part 1)

So we're here again. Okay, I'd like to inform you guys that there are so many comments and dms that I'm getting extra confused at what to upload and what to not. It's not possible for me to scroll down all notifications and find out the comments.

I remember many people asked for possessive shreyas for Rahul, so here it is. And the rohirat fans, don't worry, the next chapter will be on them with top Rohit and bottom Virat.

Enough talking, let's start. And just for the spoiler, this will contain smut. So I recommend you to put on the seatbelt.

Top :- Shreyas
Bottom :- Rahul
.
.
.

Rahul combed his hair to the left side and looked at the mirror to admire himself and check his sensational fashion sense. He was satisfied with how he was looking. He was getting ready for an ICT cricket party held every year on 25th December. He smiled at himself from the mirror and headed out of the bathroom to see shreyas waiting for him already.

Him and Shreyas had been boyfriends for 1 year now, and the whole world accepted it with good vibes. And by the whole world it means their teammates, fans, cricket coach, and even the players of other countries like their pair.

"Holy Jesus, you look so breathtaking."

Shreyas whispered looking up from his phone when he heard the bathroom door close.

"Thank you for the compliment Mr. and you're also looking handsome."

Rahul held his hands behind his back and said with the same teasing tone with which Shreyas started the conversation.

"I always look handsome."

Shreyas flexed his face, side face with different poses as Rahul laughed.

"You can adopt anything, be it a dog or a cat, but please don't adopt misunderstandings about your own looks."

Rahul burst out laughing after he saw the shocked expression on Shreyas' face. Shreyas soon composed himself from the shock he got and pulled Rahul towards him, which resulted in the poor boy to gasp and place his hands on both of Shreyas' shoulders for support as the other male wrapped his hands around Rahul's small and petite waist.

"Bring extra sassy won't help you baby."

Shreyas smirked as he observed Rahul's face go red by the close proximity they were having.

"I was just j-joking."

Rahul managed to speak it aloud somehow as Shreyas chuckled at the shy nature of his boyfriend.

"I know, you're just being too good at that."

With that Shreyas pecked Rahul's lips once and again said, "let's go, everyone must be waiting for us."

He let go of Rahul's waist as he immediately straightened himself and ordered himself not to blush anymore. Shreyas interlocked their fingers and they headed towards the door, soon met by the other teammates and in no time they were in the party.

And of course, since it's a party and people are meeting and greeting each other, none could stay in the grasp of the other's. Such a thing happened for Shreyas and Rahul too. They met many of their friends, and even Mahi bhai, so they were of course out of each other's eyes. Rahul was at one place whereas Shreyas at the other. But after being 2 hours engaged with his own friends, Shreyas suddenly had an urge to meet his boyfriend once and then again come back. Just to check if the another male is fine.

So, he excused himself and his eyes started to search for Rahul. He did spot him after few moments of searching, but the scene wasn't what he expected.

Rahul was hugging someone. He didn't knew who the other person was as his back was facing him. Hugging was just a little matter to get halted at your walking pace, what shocked Shreyas was when the so called 'other person', before breaking the hug, left a kiss on Rahul's cheek.

Shreyas felt his heart burn at the sight. He wouldn't have mind if it would've any of Rahul's family members, but he certainly isn't, because he knows all members of Rahul's family.

Only he had the right over his boyfriend. And that's what made him special. He can do these kinds things like kissing and hugging thought not his family member. He owned the right. And this privilege cannot be shared. Never. Shreyas balled his hands into fists, wanting to take Rahul away from him and fuck him mercilessly to remind him who owned him, actually who payed such hardwork to own him. It wasn't easy.

But he just waited, till everyone went back to hotel. He'll meet his boyfriend at the extreme dangerous mode. For then, he just left the place, the feeling to check upon his boyfriend, dying inside him.

And after 1 more hour, everyone was back at the hotel and again in a split of second, Rahul and Shreyas were alone in their own room.

"Will you go to the bathroom-"

Rahul was cut off as Shreyas interrupted.

"Who was that guy hugging you?"

His voice was straight, or else at least he was trying to keep it straight. Rahul didn't expect such a question, so he remained stunned, processing the question in his brain. Soon Shreyas again repeated, but this time, his voice was more heavy and fierce.

"I asked who was that guy Rahul."

Rahul stammered before answering,

"I-it was Mukesh. You remember the b-bowler?"

"Oh so you suddenly needed to hug him?"

Rahul said taking a step towards Rahul as he stepped back.

"Please don't make it a big deal, there's nothing-"

Shreyas laughed like a maniac,

"Oh you think I'm making it a great deal? You know what Rahul. You don't understand," he pointed his finger right at Rahul's chest and continued, "I fought to have you through so many storms and cyclones. You don't respect my hardwork Rahul, you only care about yourself and this is the bitter truth."

Rahul didn't know what to say. He just lowered his head and mumbled,

"I'm sorry."

Shreyas sighed, running a hand through his hair. Now he thinks that he had said more than enough that was needed.

He was about to speak but Rahul spoke first,

"I-I can make it up to you."

Shreyas tried to examine Rahul's face. It was as red as a tomato.

"What do you mean?"

Rahul picked up all the courage he had and pulled his head up to look at Shreyas, right in his eyes.

"Do you want to have sex with me?"..
.
.
.

Now dieee out of curiosityyyy🤣🤣 hehe. Anyways, I'll try to update the next part soon or you guys might come to murder me🤌🙄