(1)¹ mention of deaths

*Omniscient*

"Ok bye now, take care, sis, and you sure that you want to walk home you know it's late?" "Yea, I'm fine. Why do u keep asking." "Mhm" was the last thing my sister said before I left her house.

I was on my way to the bus stop because she lived far away and my car was in the shop.

But I didn't want to spend money on lyft or anything else since I was over there almost every day to watch my nephew but today was my last day since his father was coming home for his business trip.

The bus was quiet since it was 9 o'clock, the walk was mostly quiet but my normal short cut was nearby a gas station so I decided to get some stuff my sister told me to keep in my bag.

Which were so emergency thing because she had got a little girl a not so younger than me that had lost her life because they weren't quick enough to stop her wounds. But after getting everything, I started at my path to my house.

I started to notice that the closer I got to the alley way I usually walk through their was stuff on the floor when I finally got to the alley way it was quiet and bright as usual but I could tell something was off so I started to make sure me bags were safe and got my safety weapon in my good hand.

When I started to pass a dumpster, I saw some red liquid on the ground. By now, I put my stuff down to look at who got hurt.

My eyes widen when I saw a little boy about my age bleeding out for a gun shot to his lower torso, I immediately drop everything and tried to get my phone from my bag it was hard the way my hands were shaking.

Once I got the phone, I called the ambulance. "911, what's your emergency?" "Somebody was shot near the shells gas station by amber road." "Ok ambulance will be there in 5 mins, ok?"

After the phone hong up I started to put pressure on his wounds, just as I heard the ambulance near by, I heard his groans as try to stop the bleed but I didn't care right now.

When they got here they said I could come, on or way there I saw his phone peeking out his pocket about to fall, I caught it just in time I seen that it had no password so I looked for a contact that looked like his mom or guardian.
--------------------------‐------------------‐---------------------
After get off the phone with a lady who told his name was Tay that she was his mom, we had already got to the hospital while I was on the phone with her so now I was in the lobby wait for her.

After 25 mins passed a woman busted through the doors asking the lady at the front for Tay Jackson, so assuming it was the lady and it I was because when went up to her she immediately recognized my voice ( I don't know how, she just did).

"Are you the girl on the phone?" Just as I was about to respond, the doctor came out asking for the family of Tay Jackson, and when I saw them go to the doctor, I just followed.

"Family?" "Yes I'm his mother so I he ok" while they were talking I got a good look at the family their was two girls and a man that looked like he could fold me like a pretzel but that wasnt the point so continued to look around, the little girl looked around 7-9 and the other one looked around my age but her face is what made me confused.

But before I could do anything, I heard the doctor say that only 3 can go in at a time, so the mom, the man, and the Lil girl went in first. The other girl stayed by and ended up sitting beside me.

"You one of his gf or something?" "Nope" "oh" and that was the last thing she said before getting quiet.

After some long minutes, they finally came form upstairs. I wanted to go see him so I went and asked for his room but I didn't go up there mostl because visiting times were up but I didn't care cause I still had his blood on my clothes.

After calling the Uber, I tried to call my sister to tell her what happened, but she didn't answer, but it doesn't matter she works at this hospital anyway.

------------------------‐-------------------------------------------------------

After I got in my apartment, I didn't even waste time getting into the shower. After the shower, I just put on some boxers and put my hair in a bun and went straight to bed without a care in the world.

__________________^^^^^^_________________________

(*And that's all for today. I hope you enjoy it cause I did. Have a great day and good night, evening,afternoon, and morning 🌄 🌅 🌆🌃*)