「🌙」𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨; 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴;𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉
❤︎ ━━━━━━━━━

❤︎𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙡, 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖

it's one day prior to what will be the most crucial day of minho's life and he is nervous beyond comprehension.

he's been trying his best to not let his fear show, yet somehow chris can see right through him.
he's had hyunjin be extra rough on him during training to prepare him for any and all possibilities.

you're better than i thought you'd be.
chris compliments, at least minho thinks it's a compliment; he'd insisted observing hyunjin and minho's training today.
i know right, he's gotten so much better!
hyunjin interjects, holding out a hand asking for help up from the floor; minho pulls him up.
he's even better than me!
he adds on patting the shorter male on the shoulder.
obviously, you look fucked up.
chris states; hyunjin rolls his eyes.
anyways...
hyunjin trails off, glaring at the oldest male.
back to business.

training goes on as usual, hyunjin shows no mercy― not like it poses a problem, minho's gotten better than him.
chris watches minho's every movement closely; he's more than impressed with what he sees.
the younger male continues to surprise him; chris is beginning to feel a strange attraction towards him and he's not sure how he feels about it.

he'd zoned out for too long, coming back to reality when hyunjin and minho are already bandaging each other up.
hyunjin looks so much more fucked up than moments before.
he realizes minho may be more ready than he realized; perfect timing.

hyunjin, go find seungmin and tell him to meet me in my office; he knows why.
he demands.
hyunjin doesn't question him, he only nods and exits the room.
you're coming with me.
he says, his faze directed at minho, his tone leaving no room for argument.

they exit the room shortly after hyunjin does; unlike hyunjin however, they head to chris' bedroom.
minho internally freaks out for a while; why is chris bringing to his bedroom?
he heaves a relieved sigh when chris slams the door in his face with himself on the other side.
don't go anywhere!
chris yells, albeit muffled, through the door.

minho stands there awkwardly for a decent fifteen minutes until the door opens.
chris exits the room wearing nice fitted black slacks and a black button up shirt.
i guess you do know how to follow directions.
chris mutters.
let's get you a change of clothes.
he adds with a pat to minho's shoulder, a signal to the younger to follow him.

chris leads him a little further down the hall to felix's room.
make it quick.
he demands, pushing minho into the room; a short ten minutes later he exits.

with no more words exchanged, chris leads him towards the elevator, taking him towards the third floor and into his office where seungmin is already  waiting.

what's he doing here?
seungmin asks with obvious distaste laced in his words; he stands from the sofa and approaches the two.
he'll be accompanying us on a job today.
chris replies, patting minho's shoulder; seungmin opens his mouth to say something, but chris immediately shuts him up.
there's no room for objections.
he interjects, walking out of the room with seungmin and minho following behind.