The New Girl. ✣✣

I woke up to my dad shaking me to get up. I fucking hate school. The only good part about that shit is being with my homeboys. " Beyoncé wake the hell up." I heard my dad say. I was going to act like i was sick but i needed time to rehearse, so I scratched the idea." aight I'm getting up."I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed.

I went inside my closet to pick out an outfit for the day. I had to make sure that shit was fire just incase a fine jawn walked up to me. I put on a plain white t-shirt, grey sweatpants and some all white air forces with a gold chain.

When I finished getting dressed i went downstairs. My homeboys rakim and chris were already outside waiting for me."Bye pops." I said to my dad, But then he turned around to talk to me. "you better not go up in that school doing stupid shit." My dad stated sternly looking serious. I don't even be nothing they just be lying. I think its cause I'm black.

"aight I won't, bye pops." I told him while opening the door and leaving. When I opened the door i saw rakim and chris on their bikes so I grabbed my bike and got on it and made our journey to school.

"Wassup yall boys." I said to my friends dapping them both up. Rakim was the oldest but not by much he was 14 while me and chris were 13. He would always try to baby us, but i ain't going for it.

"Y'all niggas need to find a girl or something. Ion remember the last time i saw y'all with somebody." me and chris sucked are teeth. Rakim swear he got more play then us just cause he older, but whole time i get the hoes.

" I get the hoes, ion know what you talkin' about." I told rakim, niggas think just cause they older they got something on you. I shook my head at the thought.

"Rakim when was the last time you got some?" Chris asked rakim chuckling. I tried holding my laugh, but I couldn't. That shit was too funny.

"Nigga i just got some yesterday, yo virgin ass couldn't relate." Me and Chris looked at each other knowing rakim was lying his ass off. He know damn well he didn't get no pussy yesterday. Ole cap ass nigga.

"Mmcht, yea aight." We was pulling up to the school already cause it wasn't to far from my house. We parked our bikes and went inside.

—————————————————————————
𝙄𝙉 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙎

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀: 8:15 𝘼𝙈

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉: 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙉, 𝙏𝙀𝙓𝘼𝙎
—————————————————————————
When we all made it to class we sat down. Our teacher Mr.Carter standing in-front calling our names for attendance.

I hate when muthafuckas be saying corny shit instead of here.

When he was almost finished with attendance there was knock at the door. When he opened it 3 fine ass girls came
In the classroom. The first one i saw, she had green eyes, natural curly hair, caramel skin, and a big ass forehead! Mega mind head ass, jimmy neutron head ass, nutcracker head ass. The other one in the middle had slighty curly hair, dark brown eyes, a fat ass, and she was lightskin. The last one i was saw had curly black hair, dark brown eyes, she was short as fuck to. And she was curvaceous. The black long sleeve sundress she was wearing made the sight look even better. These had to be the Finest girls I've ever seen.

I tapped both of my homeboys on the shoulder." y'all see dem girls?" I asked both chris and rakim.

"Hell yeah i see dem girls." Chris said biting his lip. I shook my head at his dumb ass." yo calm lightskin ass down." I said face palming my hand.

" you lightskin too nigga." Chris uttered looking crazy, sounding offended. " yeah but i ain't like yo stupid ass." I said slapping him on the back of his neck which caused a loud smack sound. "The fuck was that for?" I heard Chris say holding his neck scrunching his face.