Chapter Forty-Eight | You're family.

Delvia.

The kingdom of monsters and spirits.

And with Delvia, there was Stormania. 

The kingdom of gold and colossuses.

And with Stormania, came other realms and dominions of omnipotent supernatural beings unfathomable to humankind, all led and ruled by the lethal Mother Earth and merciless Father Sky, as their ultimate King and Queen on this planet. 

Werewolves, vampires, demons, these are just human words that were easier to say in public without pissing your pants.

What you think they are, is completely wrong. 

What they really were, what they'd really do, humans couldn't even digest a silhouette of them if they wanted to. For they don't have the stomach for it. And they never will.

And Stormania? Fuck, it was as hell as Delvia was.

Being a place that had to shadow itself in the human world before it could be consumed by the dark powers within it.

Birthing a creature, an animal, an entity that soon was to become an ally of Lydorius in his previous life. 

And yet, it was also where the first Lycan's trident, the trident of wrath and death, remained hidden, away from the Riot that had been created dead set on ruining everything the children of Luna were made for. 

But now, it needed to come back. 

For it was time for a Knight to become a King.

And only a Seer could drive all people into accepting it.

𓂃 ֙

"Zander and Luca were good friends before his death, they were almost like comrades of war. It's between them, the bond had grown closer between the Kings and the Knights,"

Azalea stirred in her sleep. Her body lay flat, all heavy.

"Thomas was a good leader too, up until the Healers did not exist. Up until his son fucked the whole clan up like a moron. Maxwell was only the Council head for Valdi to cover his tracks. They could get away with trading wolf's bane."

"This controversy is too much."

Azalea felt her body lie dead on the bedsheets, almost like a corpse that couldn't move.

"When will the trident come to us? Have we sent someone to get it?"

"I've sent Skal to retrieve it. He'll be here soon."

"You're letting the leader of the rogues get an Alpha's trident?! Are you mad?!"

"Only rogues can survive the journey of getting the trident, and Skal is the strongest amongst them all. Whether Zane liked it or not, he had to get only his help to receive it back. It is not a cakewalk made for us."

"Unbelievable. So much for hating them."

"How'd you not die? We saw you fall off a cliff in front of our eyes, son."

"I can't die. Luna won't let me until my job is done."

"What's your job?"

"I am a messenger, a channel between the moon and her Lycans. I have to shelter wolves in need. I protect temples. I am the immediate servant of our King and Queen."

"So that's why... you were... able to become so important to Zane. And you just told him you were the Messiah."

"Zane's job is to be the Alpha of the world, I am just the chute of it. Zane's trigger was my death. His other trigger was her, so he ended up killing all Healer Alphas. He was... kinda mad."